New VAC Ban Wave

Wokath

Praise be onto gaben. Perhaps it is the rise of a fierce competitor that made valve do stuff again. Wink wink nudge nudge"

Of course this is very good news regardless, I hope that valve keeps up the good work

I am actually more interested if its from valves initiative that did this or from another fuck up on the cheaters.

Either way calling it now, someone will come forth with another sob story on how he banned himself "intentionally" because tf2 ate his life, or how he saw it coming and decided to do nothing because he was too addicted to tf2 or some shit like that.

So people continued using LMAObox after the original ban wave? This is a completely new ban wave?

Jeez. I really can't imagine being this shortsighted. You'd think people would have learned their lessons after the first one and quit using cheats, or at least LMAObox.

I could understand being banned in the first wave because you once used LMAObox offline against bots for kicks, but anyone caught in this second ban wave really doesn't earn any of my sympathy. 

At least credit the poster on Reddit that you just lifted all this blatantly from.

I did credit where I got the information from.  Its in the linked at the end of my post

So people continued using LMAObox after the original ban wave? This is a completely new ban wave?

Jeez. I really can't imagine being this shortsighted. You'd think people would have learned their lessons after the first one and quit using cheats, or at least LMAObox.

I could understand being banned in the first wave because you once used LMAObox offline against bots for kicks, but anyone caught in this second ban wave really doesn't earn any of my sympathy. 

From what I heard, lots of people who got ban the first time around made new accounts and went on huge hacking runs threw servers because they were salty and mad.  :mellow:

I could understand being banned in the first wave because you once used LMAObox offline against bots for kicks

No.

This is not understandable or acceptable in any way.

Archived