Pricing items by their average solds price and NOT their current listing price.

Seelkadoom

I'm kinda new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this kind of topics, please tell me to get out if this is the wrong place.

What I'm trying to say here is that the site should price market-priced items by their average price of solds of the last 1-2 weeks. The reason for this is sometimes let's say the item normally sells for 3-4$ but there are no listings for that price for a period of time and the lowest listing becomes 30$ but it doesn't sell. the price of this item will appear as 12 keys in the backpack of the owner and he can use it to actually pretend to be quickselling it to newer traders until its price goes back to normal. this is sadly a way of scamming and I saw it happen in game a few times. It's pretty common with killstreak skins and chemistry sets and uncommon items overall.

I hope you'll accept this suggestion as it will make pricing market-based items much better and scams of this kind wont happen.

uhm i dont realy get it, you can only raise a price if someone SOLD, so not asking

but you can lower price if ppl cant sell for its normal price for a long time

uhm i dont realy get it, you can only raise a price if someone SOLD, so not asking

but you can lower price if ppl cant sell for its normal price for a long time

He talks about the items that have prices based on the SCM.

And he's pretty damn right, the current system doesn't make any sense.

not a bad idea, at one point the cheapest genuine killstreak volcano fragment on the SCM was listed at more than a hundred USD, made my backpack value spike randomly and I got really confused 'til I noticed

Archived