Help the Victims of Vi Azo's scamming.

snoee  Trade.tf

So just recently, I have stumbled upon a "brokering scammer"

This scammer has not only scammed my friend but many other people. 

I am working on a sheet with evidence and the victims to put out.

This is just a page that is set up to help the victims that have been scammed.

I am only doing this to help the people that were affected. If you would like to donate anything to the victims, I will list the profiles soon. 

ANY DONATIONS TOWARDS THE VICTIMS, is greatly appreciated and would help them a lot. 

I would like to also warn any of you about any person that claims to want to help broker your items.

--------------

How the scam went through

1.  Vi Azo adds you and claims that he wants to broker for you so he can get a +rep 

2. He constantly bickers you and claims that he can make 10 keys into 20 keys.

3. He will almost always brag that he can do such

4. Once you trade him you will notice that is says he has been reported as a possible scammer. He claims that a small kid did traded him and he did not accept. That is not true.

5. Once you trade him the items, he will block you.

-------

Many people have gone through this and have lost a lot. 

Judging from his backpack

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262585528

Thank you all so much for reading this and taking your time. Please comment and tell me anything and please donate to help these victims. 

Just how foolish people can be online? His account is not even 1 year old, he has 2 games, he doesn't have any kind of rep thread (+rep on profile is bs). His backpack is $200 at 26th April (then it went up when he started scamming, I assume). Simply put, he reeks and if this guy had appoached me any day I'd have outright blocked him.

I hope these victims learned a lesson of how to do a proper background check. We have multiple guides for that already.

Woah. I was friends with him but only cause he added me for "being a good medic". Never tried to scam me but he sure did hide that side of him. He also removed me recently

HyperToe, I accept you now as a human and a trader, I will let you back on the site, don't pull that shit again.

Holy shit I saw him on a sever just like 2 days ago, traded him, and he was such a fucking asshole.

And @Toughsox, mind unbanning me from Outpost? Thanks. <3

"Hello, my friend is stupid and fell for a popular scam and was too foolish to check any rep sites at all and got scammed, please donate to him it's not his fault"

Can I start a thread for the person I scammed

hi guize, im a scammer!!! woops, jk i'll pay him back xd. did i mention i'm a scammer ha haha

stop being a jerk about it 

I don't think this will work, I can see many flaws coming out of this. I think people will lie, just so they can get a ref. 

It's best to just let it go, knowing that their money is gone, and just tell them to learn from their mistakes. Sometimes, it takes a loss to make you realise what precautions you should take next time when trading on Steam.

Holy shit I saw him on a sever just like 2 days ago, traded him, and he was such a fucking asshole.

And @Toughsox, mind unbanning me from Outpost? Thanks. <3

Hmmm, 8 bans, multiple trading with scammers numerous times, (enough to have gotten you marked on 3 accounts) using multiple alts and cursing me out with words a truck driver wouldn't use.....and never once even a half-hearted apology or acknowledgement that you did anything wrong.    What do you think? 

Fixes in red:

So just recently, I have stumbled upon a "brokering scammer"

This scammer has not only scammed my friend but many other people. 

I am working on a sheet with evidence and the victims to put out.

This is just a page that is set up to help the victims that have been scammed.

I am only doing this to help the people that were affected. If you would like to donate anything to the victims, I will list the profiles soon. 

ANY DONATIONS TOWARDS THE VICTIMS, is greatly appreciated and would help them a lot. 

I would like to also warn any of you about any person that claims to want to help broker your items.

--------------

How the scam went through

1. Vi Azo adds you and claims that he wants to broker for you so he can get a +rep 

2. You check his rep and notice that he's banned all over the place.  

3. You tell him "Lol, fuck off mate, try this amateur level shit somewhere else."

4. Block, remove

5. Live happily ever after

-------

Many people have gone through this and have lost a lot. 

Judging from his backpack

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262585528

Thank you all so much for reading this and taking your time. Please comment and tell me anything and please donate to help these victims. 

"I would like to also warn any of you about any person that claims to want to help broker your items."

Oh I see how it is.

Archived