[Poll] Pro KS eye effect on classes

Wokath

Your preference on classes with pro KS eye effects  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which class do you think/find looks best with pro ks eye effect on?

• Scout
    • Soldier
    • Pyro
    • Demo
    • Heavy
    • Engy
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy
  2. 2. Which class do you think/find looks worst with pro ks eye effect on?

• Scout
    • solly
    • Pyro
    • Demo
    • Heavy
    • Engy
    • Sniper
    • Medic
    • Spy

Personal, I find that pro ks best on scout but worst on demo because he only got 1 eye.

But I want to see what people here on this forum thinks

I think it depends on the type and color for demo. Using the Eyelander or subsequent replacement skins gives you a green flame like effect in the other eye so its a unique perspective to mix up the colors for him.

Personally I think Spy is one of the worst just because like his unusuals, he is disguised most of the time so you would never see it. Soldier can be pretty bad too just because the majority of his hats cover his eyes so it clips.

Soldier can be pretty bad too just because the majority of his hats cover his eyes so it clips.

Reason I have a Spec KS aussie Rocket Launcher instead of getting a pro ks one.

Sniper to me is best because of how any effect 90% of the time wont clip, and then most dont dont look bad on him for one thing.

Soldier is worst for clipping, and in general, i dislike effects on Soldier in general.

Isn't this supposed to be on the tf2 discussions rather than economy because it doesn't relate anything to prices

But I would go for demo because eyelander and it's e only class to have multiple effects at once

And for my second I like it on engineer because why not, looks legit

I think it depends on the type and color for demo. Using the Eyelander or subsequent replacement skins gives you a green flame like effect in the other eye so its a unique perspective to mix up the colors for him.

Personally I think Spy is one of the worst just because like his unusuals, he is disguised most of the time so you would never see it. Soldier can be pretty bad too just because the majority of his hats cover his eyes so it clips.

I agree with the spy, thats the reason why i sold my pro ks aussie knife.

You are right, most hats cover the eyes of the soldier, but the defiant spartan in fact covers the whole head except the eyes, and looks awesome http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649849867

In my opinion the best is Heavy or Soldier, and the worst Spy or Demo.

Reason I have a Spec KS aussie Rocket Launcher instead of getting a pro ks one.

....which is why the KS effect is set lower on soldier than on other classes.  It still covers part of it though on some hats, so I kinda see what you mean.  

Archived