How Sheens / Killstreakers look like

cranwell96

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I my self am not sure how the killstreak sets work, but when i was obtaining 200 wingers for my collectors winger, i accidentally got one for a scrap, and that got me thinking, can i apply a killstreak kit(preferably a pro one)on a collectors item?!?!

Ill laugh if you get reported for scamming/sharking a collectors for a scrap. Jon got banned from buying chem sets for like a key xD

Ill laugh if you get reported for scamming/sharking a collectors for a scrap. Jon got banned from buying chem sets for like a key xD

I think he meant the killstreaker, not the chem set

Could somebody explain about the MvM Update? I don't quite understand those effects and the kits? Not sure how to call that. All I know is that there is Australium Weapons.

Anyone can help me?

you can get

>robo parts

>unique killstreak kits

>australium weapons

>specialized / professional killstreak kit fabricators

as drop. You always get quite many parts, australiums are rare, of course.

Regular killstreak kits can be applied to a specific weapon, then it has a killstreak counter. At 5,10,15 and 20 kills you (and the entire server) get an announcement. (godlike/unstoppable etc.)

Specialized killstreak kits can be crafted with robo parts and any regular killstreak weapon using a specialized killstreak kit fabricator. It has a sheen, which is a glowing effect, that even appears if you don't have any kills.

Professional killstreak kits can be crafted with robo parts and any specialized killstreak weapon and a professional killstreak kit fabricator. Those have a sheen and a killstreaker, that eye effect thingy, it appears only at 5+ kills and increases at 10+ kills.

Australiums are just a rare drop.

You always get quite many parts, australiums are rare, of course.

Regular killstreak kits can be applied to a specific weapon, then it has a killstreak counter. At 5,10,15 and 20 kills you (and the entire server) get an announcement. (godlike/unstoppable etc.)

Specialized killstreak kits can be crafted with robo parts and any regular killstreak weapon using a specialized killstreak kit fabricator. It has a sheen, which is a glowing effect, that even appears if you don't have any kills.

Professional killstreak kits can be crafted with robo parts and any specialized killstreak weapon and a professional killstreak kit fabricator. Those have a sheen and a killstreaker, that eye effect thingy, it appears only at 5+ kills and increases at 10+ kills.

Australiums are just a rare drop.

So,

Regular<Specialized<Professional?

And btw, what are their prices? At least a range?

;~;

So,

;~;

all depends on the weapon.

i sold my professional objector (has no strange version) for a bud and i added 5 keys.

most expensive atm are the roboparts, because you need so many to get them.

for a normal one in general between .80-2 euros on the market.

not really known with prices on specialized ones.

So,

;~;

yea, regular is the cheapest and professional the most expensive one.

It depends on the weapon, of course sniper and scatter are more expensive than pain train and force a nature.

To get an idea of how much they're worth you can take a look at the market, just search for specialized killstreak kit or so. I bought my team shine specialized (stock) weapons for around 1-2 keys as fabricator and around 5-6 keys as finished kit.

Can the killstreak kits be applied on strange weapons too?

yes, but you cant use strange killstreak items to make a better (specialized/professional) with them

What Colour are those fabricator or kits?

5CSW5.jpgnormal (from outpost)

5CSWR.jpgspecialized (wiki)

5CSXm.jpgprofessional (wiki)

yes, but you cant use strange killstreak items to make a better (specialized/professional) with them

5CSW5.jpgnormal (from outpost)

5CSWR.jpgspecialized (wiki)

5CSXm.jpgprofessional (wiki)

your normal is the specialized kit.normal kit is silver.

Could somebody explain about the MvM Update? I don't quite understand those effects and the kits? Not sure how to call that. All I know is that there is Australium Weapons.

Anyone can help me?

Merged it with the other thread and your thread was also in the wrong forum section. :)

By what I've seen, while the cost for these kits are different for each it is not the same as the differences you see in chem sets.

I am gonna correct myself.

I made a spreadsheet to gauge which fabricators I should buy and discovered they all cost the same.  I used steam market prices for this.

http://puu.sh/5D6kQ.png

These were all specielized fabricators.

Wow

Is that only one killstreak loch'n'load or are those 2 different things?

well the story goes this way.

killstreakers are the effect you see on the eye/only professional weapons have a killstreaker

specialized and professional share the same shean.

the color of the effect(killstreaker is determined by the shean.

so if you have a tornado killstreak with mean green shean the effect will be green after the shean

if the shean is team shine the effect of the tornado will be team color.

Has anyone crafted any of these.

i have craft 3 and sold 2 of them in 2 days for 13 and 15 keys

the demand is there but everyone and i mean everyone.is after primary weaponry paying anywhere for 1 bud and above.

the killstreakers do give more prestige to the owner of it than an unusual hat.

getting 5-10 kills in a row it was always and still is more respectable than beeing able to buy high tier hats.

i expect the good killstreakers rocket launcher grenade medi gun.scattergun and so on to cost more to purchase than a middle tier unusual

I would personally kill for a professional rocket launcher with a fitting effect shean combo.

Archived