Your favourite Dead Presidents unusual

Bob the Unsymmetrical

The 'Dead Presidents' effect (I called it Donald Trump effect) is possibly one of the most underrated 3rd gens out there.If you get the effect on The hound Dog and paint it Gold, your Heavy can be Donald Trump :DDDDD

SO what are your favourite DP unusuals?

KE because I can show how much money I wasted on tf2 by wearing a hat that has money floating around it on every class

DP Fed-Fightin' Fedora makes sense, and the FFF is my favorite hat so...

How much do those go for? It feels like it should be one of the strongest "themed" unusuals.

• Administrators

My favourite dead presidents are Rutherford B. Hayes, William H. Taft and Grover Cleveland.

.. oh its about hats.

My fav dp unusual is a charmers; the only dp one Id actually want. I have no idea why.

Counterfeit billycock actually looks rather nice with DP, the TC and Hallmark are also worthy mentions.
I'm honestly kinda fond of the effect despite it being low tier so I could go all day, but those are the best ones imo.

I've never owned a DP unusual nor am i a big fan of the effect, but I'm gonna try and imagine what hat I'd like it on the most

Danger sounds like a great hat to have DP on and could even be considered themed.

Otherwise Patriot Peak and El Jefe sound good too

DP well rounded rifleman because I can look like True Cuban dictator

Or DP that one heavy bandana

Archived