Co-Pilot all class?

Wokath

Welp, I got a strange one of these on a bulk sale earlier. Good to know.

It was multi-class already, so it's not a big surprise that the creators decided to go all out and make it all-class.

Welp

It's already Muli-Class and it's a nice hat :3

One of the few hats that actually deserves an Update ^^

I couldn't get one easy enough before the workshop update. Now that's for certain :o one day

HOLY SHIT THANKS YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!! OMG LOL YOU AND K1ING BOTH MSGED ME. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, CASHED OUT A YEAR AGO ALMOST SOLD MY CO-PILOT FOR 150 KEYS CASH, BUT THE GUY BOUGHT AN UNUSUAL WEP BEFORE I LOGGED ON. dying right now im so lucky to keep my haunted ghost co-pilot

Sold my Peace Sign one before it went for Engineer and Soldier, and now this thing goes all class a couple months later @_@ Feels bad man. At least I was lucky enough to have some of the hats that did go all class in the past.

The real question is who's the one from here leaking the info? :T

Well it's the workshop submission that "leaks" Since it shows what's been changed and what not.

If it didn't show the updated classes it can be used by, we wouldn't know.

Well it's the workshop submission that "leaks" Since it shows what's been changed and what not.

If it didn't show the updated classes it can be used by, we wouldn't know.

Doesn't look like a workshop leak to me.

gq0NhD5.png

gq0NhD5.png

Hm I suppose so, but the person here found out via the workshop submission. So that is what I based it on.

If the creator changes the tags, then people will believe its going all class. It may not actually, as seen by the pyromancer's hood creator just trolling around, but it typically does. 

For example, not many people had stocked up on salty dogs since its tags weren't changed before it was updated. However, people knew about it since the creator had mentioned it several times on his profile.

I tried to keep this a surprise. Oh well. Here's a screen shot of it on the Pyro:

tumblr_o7a90gSaKP1r847a6o1_500.jpg

THAT IS SO ADORABLE I LOVE IT I WANT MORE

Does that mean you will still sell them for a huge price

Either way it's valve that has to accept it tho so it might happen. Question is why did you invested so much on a hat?

You got about 4 or more co pilot unusuals

I won't be able to get nearly as much out of them obviously, but I was offered significantly above bp price (which is mostly based on what I bought them for) before there was any hype. So there's that.

I invested in them cuz I like them. A few months ago I bought most of them out lol

Fyi, I have 9 unusual co pilots.

I remembered that I have Overwatch withdrawals after seeing your profile image.

Edit: regarding your second point about Valve being the ones making the descision. Unless the creator sent them the the models, which is unlikely if the creator had no intention of updating it in the first place, it can't happen.

Edit: it seems like the creator wants us to keep it this news quiet, so we should all talk very softy now
All class hype!

I'm not expecting an update tbh. Nevertheless, I took 'em off the market for now to see what happens, just in case. 

Thank god, hope it actually stays how it is atm. Sick of all these all-class updates.

Even though it will still most likely become all-class eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to get nearly as much out of them obviously, but I was offered significantly above bp price (which is mostly based on what I bought them for) before there was any hype. So there's that.

I invested in them cuz I like them. A few months ago I bought most of them out lol

Fyi, I have 9 unusual co pilots.

I remembered that I have Overwatch withdrawals after seeing your profile image.

Edit: regarding your second point about Valve being the ones making the descision. Unless the creator sent them the the models, which is unlikely if the creator had no intention of updating it in the first place, it can't happen.

I'm not expecting an update tbh. Nevertheless, I took 'em off the market for now to see what happens, just in case. 

GG updated to all class today...

Archived