Strange unusuals?

Toad

I understand some unusuals can also be made strange if you use the correct strangifier, but some strange unusuals can only be unboxed. I recently got a strange unusual Neptune's Nightmare for example, in-which a strangifier for it doesn't exist...does anyone know how much strange unusuals are worth compared to their unusual-only counterparts? Also, how much rarer is it to unbox a strange unusual? 

I understand some unusuals can also be made strange if you use the correct strangifier, but some strange unusuals can only be unboxed. I recently got a strange unusual Neptune's Nightmare for example, in-which a strangifier for it doesn't exist...does anyone know how much strange unusuals are worth compared to their unusual-only counterparts? Also, how much rarer is it to unbox a strange unusual? 

From my knowledge, it's at least four times as hard to unbox a strange unusual rather than just an unusual, which is why they're so uncommon.

And price-wise, it really depends on the unusual. Unless a collector is willing to pay alot more for a strange one, they usually don't go for more than 10-20% higher than their current price.

There is no set rule to how much more Stranges are worth. Nobody can say an accurate percent. You're not getting "sharked" if someone buys your Strange Unusual for the price of a non-strange unusual version of the same hat (unless it's a weapon). 

People who want the hat for personal use (instead of just reselling) usually value Strange Unusuals the most though. If you offer a Strange Unusual to someone who doesn't want it at all and/or wouldn't use it ever, there's a good chance they might consider it worth the same as a non-strange.

Archived