Need help and want to ask somthing

Bewitched

A person named good book added me to trade my bonk boy .

Chat with him.

http://imgur.com/kANsPR2

And than a random guy added named bunny and he said i am middleman of good book and you attempt to scam my friend is there anything in chat which shows i scammed him?

And now he posted my profile to his group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomeGoldenGiveaways#announcements/detail/806520434091885265

To spam he and now random people spam and reporting me

What can i do now?

You could try to scare them off by putting on your profile "ADD ME = BLACKLIST FROM TRADE SERVERS + REPORT". Yeah you can't do that, but they're kids

Give him a -trust on bp.tf along with every manchild raiding you

There was no trading with trust involved, mods would just delete those -reps.

It's a proof of one's willingness to partake in dishonest trading practices and coercion. If that doesn't have anything to do with trading, I don't know what does.

Yes. But its totally unfair i didnt even do anything wrong :(

It's a proof of one's willingness to partake in dishonest trading practices and coercion. If that doesn't have anything to do with trading, I don't know what does.

I understand and I agree, but I'm just letting you know -trust reps are for trades involving risk and not "raids".

Yes. But its totally unfair i didnt even do anything wrong :(

And we know, but just ignore them, they will get over it much quicker if you don't give them the attention they want. Give it a day or two max.

I understand and I agree, but I'm just letting you know -trust reps are for trades involving risk and not "raids".

And we know, but just ignore them, they will get over it much quicker if you don't give them the attention they want. Give it a day or two max.

Ok thanks

I'll just ignore them

In the future if someone is refusing to pay what you asked and kept persisting with other things, just remove them completely instead of telling them how your inventory is better, since they can just take that sentence out of context and give the kids that are in their group an incentive to go against you since they don't know any better. The only reason he started the raid was because of that.

I'm not saying you were in the wrong, but i am saying not to give people unnecessary reason to go against you, especially against someone who can influence a crowd of kids to just report you for no reason, since there are people that received a temporary flag warning for suspicious activities showing in their trade window just because they've been wrongly reported in a similar fashion.

Posted · Hidden by λngelღмander, May 17, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by λngelღмander, May 17, 2016 - No reason given

Warlizard of all people would know. He would still have tons of -reps if you could get them for being dishonest and extremely rude.

A person named good book added me to trade my bonk boy .

Chat with him.

http://imgur.com/kANsPR2

And than a random guy added named bunny and he said i am middleman of good book and you attempt to scam my friend is there anything in chat which shows i scammed him?

And now he posted my profile to his group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomeGoldenGiveaways#announcements/detail/806520434091885265

To spam he and now random people spam and reporting me

What can i do now?

Basically sounds like a bunch of noobs getting angry because they can't get what they want.  

Exhibit A:  does not know how 'quickselling' works, the fact that it's obviously pure only goes completely above his head.  

Exhibit B: Complains that nobody ever accepts his offers.  Could that be because his offers always suck?  Most likely. 

Exhibit C: Asks for "big reduction" once he figures out it's duped.  Again, he's not even paying in pure, he wants to pay 27 keys in items. 

If anyone deserves to be publicly shamed, it's the guy who doesn't understand what a quicksell is and gets mad that he can't get a 42 key item for 27 keys in items.  I'm willing to be all the items that make up this 27 keys are all mostly shit and probably not even worth 27 keys. 

First of all, "GIVEAWAY" groups are the scum of the earth. All they do to get people to join is spam "SLOT IN GIVEAWAY IF YOU INVITE FRIENDS."

Personally I think it would be hilarious to have a child army after me.  All they can do is spam your profile, just disable comments. 

Look at what this guy commented on the announcement - https://gyazo.com/3162e95ece852838f613bf551e78b8e9

He (or they) are pond scum, ignore the BS.

This kind of thing should not be allowed. The last thing we want is for people to go around and start witch hunting people just because they didnt get the deal they wanted or they think the were not treated fairly.

Basically sounds like a bunch of noobs getting angry because they can't get what they want.  

Exhibit A:  does not know how 'quickselling' works, the fact that it's obviously pure only goes completely above his head.  

Exhibit B: Complains that nobody ever accepts his offers.  Could that be because his offers always suck?  Most likely. 

Exhibit C: Asks for "big reduction" once he figures out it's duped.  Again, he's not even paying in pure, he wants to pay 27 keys in items. 

If anyone deserves to be publicly shamed, it's the guy who doesn't understand what a quicksell is and gets mad that he can't get a 42 key item for 27 keys in items.  I'm willing to be all the items that make up this 27 keys are all mostly shit and probably not even worth 27 keys.

He offered me 2 unusual n&b cannon and c peace sobar(when he dont know about dupe).

Archived