This is Double.tf support

NotWarlizard

So after posting yesterday the images of the admins who wrote "prepare your anus" as a site wide message, as well as chatting with other admins about vulgar topics the owner responded to the thread and explained they will take necessary action and the support badge aren't really admins. But one of those "admins" wasn't happy and added me, take a look:

GRul0Sr.png

Sha'll I trust a gambling site with my money knowing admins are drunk while using the site?

And then this gem before I deleted him, he is looking for a strange bread of human beings called: bp.tf forumers

QhG4awA.png

tl;dr: don't show screenshots of drunk admins or else you'll get harassed over chat

Meh. Really, the chats and announcement from the previous thread seemed like it was just a bit of banter, I'd say. When you've got people of different personalities talking, it's alright to have a bit of fun every now and then when people aren't in need of support. Other times when support are not having fun, they're supporting and helping out people. A simple occurrence like this doesn't mean that the support are bad.

Just curious. If you can win double, that means the site does not take a %.  If thats so, how do they make anything. Surely they do not operate and pay for the site out of the goodness of their heart.

Support is really nice for the site. The owner is a really cool guy. I had a couple issues with withdrawing items, and got credited back my items within half an hour.

Just curious. If you can win double, that means the site does not take a %.  If thats so, how do they make anything. Surely they do not operate and pay for the site out of the goodness of their heart.

They do take a small fee on every coin flip.

Every community started with somewhat unprofessional things or set of rules that are not written in a formal matter or admins that are not as serious.

Judging them from the get-go and comparing them with current communities or gambling sites is not really fair. The current ones have been longer and know how to act. New staff members of the current sites are already given an idea of how to act more professional by being long time members and know what's going on based on the time they've been in there.

With time they will start growing and will learn how to act more professional, make more formal rules and overall be more mature. 

Yes things such as "prepare your anus" was a silly thing, and a support member adding you and calling you a douchebag might not have been the wisest choice, since he doesn't need to respond on every criticism that was addressed to him.

However i really think it would've been better to personally address all these to the owner of the site, since there was a possibility that we would've taken the criticism and learn better on how to handle announcements or being more selective with their supporters.

TIL people sometimes say dumb things when they're drunk and don't like being called out on it

A: I don't drink so I definitely wasn't drunk. and

B:  I DO like titties...... doesn't everyone?   B)

you didn't get harassed over chat what are you on about? That conversation sure wasn't a friendly one but you weren't exactly a saint either. And I don't know if you have any experience but people can make mature and reasonable judgement when they've had a few drinks

Wow, we don't have mods like here. Whenever Pud gets drunk all he does is type wrong.

That's only if I'm wasted. If I'm just drink all I do is post bad songs and gamble away my money

you didn't get harassed over chat what are you on about? That conversation sure wasn't a friendly one but you weren't exactly a saint either. And I don't know if you have any experience but people can make mature and reasonable judgement when they've had a few drinks

Thanks for agreeing with me ;) People can make mature and reasonable judgement when they've had a few drinks, and sending site-wide messages  of "prepare your anus" is not mature.

Also, funny how I'm not a saint when I didn't insult and all I did was show screenshots..

Thanks for agreeing with me ;) People can make mature and reasonable judgement when they've had a few drinks, and sending site-wide messages  of "prepare your anus" is not mature.

Also, funny how I'm not a saint when I didn't insult and all I did was show screenshots..

God forbid admins /mods have some fun...

And you are going out of your way to post not one but two threads about it on a completely unrelated site. Yes, that may not have been the best way to handle it by said staff member. Who cares? He's a volunteer, not a professional. If his public image is somewhat less than perfect that does not impact his professional abilities and I have not seen any professional wrongdoings by any member of staff of double.tf.

It's quite well known that I am not always serious and fully professional either, yet it is not necessary. I'm professional when it's required, and for what I've seen so is this person. We're all people after all and people want to joke around from time to time

God forbid admins /mods have some fun...

And you are going out of your way to post not one but two threads about it on a completely unrelated site. Yes, that may not have been the best way to handle it by said staff member. Who cares? He's a volunteer, not a professional. If his public image is somewhat less than perfect that does not impact his professional abilities and I have not seen any professional wrongdoings by any member of staff of double.tf.

It's quite well known that I am not always serious and fully professional either, yet it is not necessary. I'm professional when it's required, and for what I've seen so is this person. We're all people after all and people want to joke around from time to time

I agree actually 100%

Whether or not you agree with what double.tf's staff are doing you've gone out of your way twice now to create unnecessary drama surrounding the site, if the site's staff want to have a bit of fun I say let them. You may not agree with what they're doing but trying to draw negative attention towards them isn't going to solve anything

Whether or not you agree with what double.tf's staff are doing you've gone out of your way twice now to create unnecessary drama surrounding the site, if the site's staff want to have a bit of fun I say let them. You may not agree with what they're doing but trying to draw negative attention towards them isn't going to solve anything

It actually got solved :) I was contacted by the owner and he told me he talked to the coder (turns out he's a coder for the site ) :) But thanks for the comment.

Archived