Double.tf is not a serious site

NotWarlizard

Hello forumers, just wanted to share some images I got while checking out double.tf.

xn27yMh.png?1

BRlOTtR.png

And a site wide message:

oZkHzlz.png?1

It's by attitudes like these when you know businesses will succeed or not. Not even CS:GO gambling sites do this, nor sweetstakes.

P.S.: inb4 "who cares lolololol" I'm just showing what I saw :D

When we're talking about gambling sites that use virtual items and have no age restrictions, the bar is pretty low in terms of seriousness right off the bat...

I guess you haven't been to the sweetstakes chat much.

I don't mean normal users, every gambling site has comments like that, but not by the admins. I doubt this site will get big enough for people to trust then with thousands of dollars like on sweetstakes.

Guys these traders aren't as serious as I am.

How dare they.

Don't they know that trading requires you to put on serious pants every day of your life? Wow. Get pants plebs.

How dare they.

Don't they know that trading requires you to put on serious pants every day of your life? Wow. Get pants plebs.

xD nice meme, though when it comes a service it's a different story

Ignoring the implications that trading is somehow serious, it is still hard to believe this is genuine when you are trumpeting for tf2profit.com on every possible outlet.

Ignoring the implications that trading is somehow serious, it is still hard to believe this is genuine when you are trumpeting for tf2profit.com on every possible outlet.

gottem

Lol you're argument is always trading when it's clearly not about trading xD

Nice try though, maybe next time ;)

Owner here.

We apologize for immaturity by admins. We're taking the necessary steps to discourage this from happening in the future.

Also, I'd like to point out that support people do not have any real power. They are just there to help other people. Anything they say is does not express the ideas of our site. That being said, we'd like to maintain a certain quality for our mods to ensure a great experience.

Thanks,

Julian

Hello.

Just to let you know , The support tag was given to people that actually  support us and the site itself , they actually don't have any power and they aren't any kind of real support in our site.

How dare they.

Difference between admins and random in a chat doing stupid things lol.

Not saying admins/mods should be 100% serious all the time but there is a time and place for everything sending a site wide message like that is kinda stupid especially on a gambling site... if the admins are like that, good luck getting more users for the site. Imagine if steamrep or outpost did stuff like that and then turn around and ban you for "breaking the rules" all credibility would go down the drain in 5 mins :P

Difference between admins and random in a chat doing stupid things lol.

Not saying admins/mods should be 100% serious all the time but there is a time and place for everything sending a site wide message like that is kinda stupid especially on a gambling site... if the admins are like that, good luck getting more users for the site. Imagine if steamrep or outpost did stuff like that all credibility would go down the drain in 5 mins :P

100% agree

When we're talking about gambling sites that use virtual items and have no age restrictions, the bar is pretty low in terms of seriousness right off the bat...

I think this pretty much says it all.  

I'm a support on Double.tf, I see where your coming from. We recently demoted a bunch of people who weren't doing there jobs.

I believe some of our members need to be a bit more serious, that screenshot of the support saying he is an admin is completely incorrect. 

Supports are just there to help out with stuff they may not know about the website.

I like to joke around as well, but I try not to go to far.

Anyway's my point of making this post, was to try and just shed some light on the demotions.

I cant speak for the announcement, although I do feel its childish. 

I agree and disagree with this. The fundamentals of the site work very well with TF2, but Julian's poor choice of staff is letting it down. People like Arach and Cold Dulma aren't suitable as they're immature and bad at managing things. The pictures shown only prove my point further.

I believe some of our members need to be a bit more serious, that screenshot of the support saying he is an admin is completely incorrect

So you're blaming members for your staff's incompetence?

Archived