So your thoughts on the new Pokemon starters and legends

MrDeepDarkmind

Basically what are your thoughts on the new Pokemon

Tbh this time game freak did a horrible design on the water type starter the two others are ok

I'm thinking rowlett is broken from the start. Litten looks like senketsu from kill la kill and it was a good design. The seal was cringe and horrible

The legends where ok I like the sun better. Moon legend was just horrible

Rowlett is easily favourite out of starters, so fucking cute.

Sun legendary is way better, Moon is like Lunatone on steroids.

The trailer made a really bad first impression for me. I don't like how these starters look and I'm scared because of that.

This almost doesn't even look like Pokemon to me. Hopefully I'll learn to enjoy it.

The owl one is cool. The seal is just kinda average for me. The new fire cat thing, though, just looks like a really bad OC. What were they thinking with that color scheme?

Owl is best

Litten is fucking retarded

Seal thing is ok. Not terrible.

Sun legendary looks coolish. Could be Mega Entei tbh

Moon legendary is meh. Could of done better.

The legendaries literally look like whoever was designing them couldn't be arsed and just applied a generic texture he had lying around to them. They both look like complete shit.

I feel like no effort went into either and the colours don't even make sense. They also feel too overly complex for no reason.

the region looks awesome, and the fact that they're making characters more normally proportioned is pretty cool too.

As for the starters, Litten for life, and for the legendaries, the Sun starter looks much better.

I hope the focus isn't on mega evolutions this time around, but instead cool new pokemon.

Archived