Question about Pyrovision

noraa

Is there a way to play with pyrovision enabled without wearing any of the cosmetics? 

Also, is there a way to disable the laughing? I just like the pretty colors and balloons x)

Thanks

there is muting your sound to not hear the laughing :v  sorry not so helpful

I rather doubt that there's a way to enable pyrovision while playing without a cosmetic though, but the goggles are free so eh?

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/List_of_TF2_console_commands_and_variables  apparently you can turn it on while in spectator or for a replay, search the text:  pyrovision

Thanks guys. That's a shame. I don't particularly like the looks of the goggles and I don't usually wear cosmetics when I play xd. I'll Google around some more

Thanks guys. That's a shame. I don't particularly like the looks of the goggles and I don't usually wear cosmetics when I play xd. I'll Google around some more

Well as already mentioned, there are two Pyro weapons that enable Pyrovision, so if you happen to like playing Pyro you could use those instead of cosmetics.

Additionally, while it doesn't really help with the "don't usually wear cosmetics" thing there are other cosmetics that enable it which does help with the "don't particularly like the looks of the goggles" thing. The Balloonicorn and Reindoonicorn are two all class cosmetics that enable Pyrovision, and again Pyro has another two cosmetics that do it; the Burning Bongos and the Infernal Orchestrina.

Archived