Who do you think will be Trump's running mate

[Unactive Account]

Well we all know Trump is know the Republican candidate but the question still is who is going to be his running mate. He has said that his running mate will:

Have held office before

Has politcal experience

Can be one of the nominees for the republican nomination

My best bet is that it will be either Sarah Palin or Chris Christie

Why?

Because (1) they both held office and have political experience. Sarah Palin was the the governor of Alaska and Christie was the governor of New Jersey. and (2) both are endorsing him. Also Chris Christie was in the race for the nomination.

Who do you think will be Trumps running mate?

NOTE: I am not a trump supporter nor do I wish to vote for him (I am canadian so I can't anyways)

meh, hard to say.. Idk if trump will even follow those criteria that he talked about (he's changed his mind on many other things)

I honestly want Palin to be the chosen one, just so more people laugh at his campaign.

Inb4 "I've gone through all possible candidates for your vice-president, and I've come to the conclusion that I, Ben Carson (the man who has lied about my entire life), and your best option."

If he's smart, Kasich. As then he'd have a solid link to traditional republicans.

Though it's Trump, so it'll likely be Carson or Palin.

If he's smart, Kasich. As then he'd have a solid link to traditional republicans.

Though it's Trump, so it'll likely be Carson or Palin.

Agreed.

It won't be Palin, he's not that stupid. He's already going to lose, but signing her on is a death wish. 

I agree with Scott that his best move may be Kasich, but I could also see him asking for somebody out of left field that wasn't even running in the primary. 

Although he obviously doesn't NEED to follow through with it, he made a deal with Carson that he could choose his running mate. I'm sure Trump has a say in it, but according to my understanding of the agreement Trump isn't choosing, so it wouldn't be him being dumb.

Sarah Palin, so that she can breed with Trump and create the anti-christ.

Can confirm Chris Christie will be just as bad as a running mate as Sarah Palin, literal copy of Trump only a degree lower. Source am a New Jerseyian 

Can confirm Chris Christie will be just as bad as a running mate as Sarah Palin, literal copy of Trump only a degree lower. Source am a New Jerseyian 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This would of been my copy-paste reply to this thread

Lot of people talking about Palin in this thread. I think you guys fantasize too much about that. That being said it would be interesting to see who he picks

If you want to see a Trump election you have to realize that if any sort of Republican joins up he or she will be considered an outcast, so you have to think in either anti-establishment, or senators/congressmen who are leaving office. Trump is not going to have Palin be the VP, because like the Democrats, he knows that shit is cancerous. Her endorsement helped get voters, but a VP like her after the '08 election and what happened over the last 4 years would practically kill the ticket. 

Place your bets on Senate/Congress members boys. It could be Kaisch, it could be Foam Boi Rubio, it could Ben Carson. Hell for the longest time it was thought that Trump/Cruz would be the winning ticket. Nowadays we can't tell.

My money is on some unknown moderate republican, like maybe one of the guys from the beginning of the Republican candidacy race. There were a few of them in there.

Archived