Killstreak weapons

Pyroman

I wonder if, by any chance, Australium weapon kills have the same effect as the Golden Wrench/Saxxy. They'd be worth mucho money if that was the case.

OH GAWD NOO CALL OF DUTYYY. Just  kidding. The killstreak idea seems kinda...how do I put this...lame? Will they completely mess up the look of characters? How common will they be? Prices? :3 So many Questions...

It's also nice to see snakewater made an official map, it's one of my favorites :D

Also I guess there will be an update tomorrow??????

Most 6 year old games don't get constant updates....

But these "updates" are not really updates...these are all merely cash cow tactics so valve gets more money.

But these "updates" are not really updates...these are all merely cash cow tactics so valve gets more money.

VALVe has to get money from most things that they do in order to succeed as a business. Why do people have a problem with this? I mean, the Killstreakifiers and Australium weapons are ridiculous, but I'm sure I (and hopefully most others) can get some enjoyment out of them.

VALVe has to get money from most things that they do in order to succeed as a business. Why do people have a problem with this? I mean, the Killstreakifiers and Australium weapons are ridiculous, but I'm sure I (and hopefully most others) can get some enjoyment out of them.

Im just waiting for an update which is actually an update...eg a new weapon? new class?

Atm there have been just waves and waves of cosmetic items, unusual effects and now weapon effects...

Im just waiting for an update which is actually an update...eg a new weapon? new class?

Atm there have been just waves and waves of cosmetic items, unusual effects and now weapon effects...

Meh, I'll give you that one. While I feel that a new class would blow the entire game to smithereens as VALVe has to update every single all-class item to match the new class and possibly balance things out for the others, new weapons are long overdue. As far as your comments on the other new items are concerned, almost all of the items you're talking about weren't VALVe's responsibility. They were created by the community and subsequently put into updates. Most of these items haven't even been earning them much money at all: due to the money being spent on keys, the profits are going to the people who make the items. All they have to do is put those items into updates... except for this recent batch of stuff. That's entirely their fault and they deserve to be raked over the coals in hell for doing so (:P). Could they comission new items if they wanted to? Yes, but they're lazy, behind the times, and there's also the bi-monthly comics which, in a deliciously fitting fashion, likely won't be updated until February.

I'm extremely excited for this.

I want those weapon effects. And a gold sniper.

And those bodily effects seem neat, can add to unusual set ups

Everyone unhappy about new content, maybe valve needs to add a long dry spell to show how lucky you are to get constant new content.

I'm extremely excited for this.

I want those weapon effects. And a gold sniper.

And those bodily effects seem neat, can add to unusual set ups

Everyone unhappy about new content, maybe valve needs to add a long dry spell to show how lucky you are to get constant new content.

The problem is that valve has abandoned the f2p side of tf2 and only updates the p2p side of the game. We are coming up on a year with no new weapons and the only thing we get is cosmetics and MVM stuff. When valve actually releases an update focused around regular tf2, then Ill be satisfied

The problem is that valve has abandoned the f2p side of tf2 and only updates the p2p side of the game. We are coming up on a year with no new weapons and the only thing we get is cosmetics and MVM stuff. When valve actually releases an update focused around regular tf2, then Ill be satisfied

Valve is promoting a new game mode they spent tons of time making and designing. I see no problem with it, and you can find and craft all cosmetics so its always f2p. All that halloween stuff was constantly dropping. 

Mvm is f2p as well, but if you want a reward you got to pay. Its like having a crate, want a reward from it use and buy a key. No different. I see mvm tours as a mini game unboxing, you know what youre getting and theres a rare chance to get something special. 

The only thing they havnt added is new weapons, is that what you want ? Can you easily think of and add balanced weapons that arent re skins or similar to other weapons? Its really hard to come up with new creative playstyles and weapons. Then the countless hours of testing, to see if it gets scrapped or makes it in. You're just complaining about non sense

Valve is promoting a new game mode they spent tons of time making and designing. I see no problem with it, and you can find and craft all cosmetics so its always f2p. All that halloween stuff was constantly dropping. 

Mvm is f2p as well, but if you want a reward you got to pay. Its like having a crate, want a reward from it use and buy a key. No different. I see mvm tours as a mini game unboxing, you know what youre getting and theres a rare chance to get something special. 

The only thing they havnt added is new weapons, is that what you want ? Can you easily think of and add balanced weapons that arent re skins or similar to other weapons? Its really hard to come up with new creative playstyles and weapons. Then the countless hours of testing, to see if it gets scrapped or makes it in. You're just complaining about non sense

I just THISed the hardest THIS I've done in a long time. So... yeah, THIS.

That's what games are made to be.

I started wondering what was that thing can_killstreakify in item capablities :P Looks like we got an answer here:D

I was gonna make a thread to discuss that, but didn't, for whatever reason.

Archived