Unusual Weapons Pricing

tonyb

That moment when you have Unusuals in your backpack and they aren't priced ;-;

Anyway, I have an Unusual Isotope Aqua Marine (BS) and an Unusual Isotope Airwolf Wrench (BS). Whiiiiiiiich I don't have any idea on how I'm going to price them ;~;

So why not ask the backpack.tf forums? Gotta be someone here that could help!

R-Right...?

Uh...hello? Anyone there?

I'm so lonely... ;n;

Take a look at the classifieds and Outpost, and see if anything similar is listed there and try to compare. SCM can give a rough estimate too if you can find anything there, but i'd look at non-SCM first.

I'd guess you could get ~50 keys each, maybe a bit less on the RL. 30 is too low, I'd buy both for that right now. 

Yeah I'm thinking the RL could be a bit lower, but add a spec ks on it later and should have a better price. Just purely I'm guessing around... 35~40 keys.

The wrench is brand new, only a week old. Gift from a friend of mine who unboxed it. Didn't want it because he didn't really play Engie, so it's in my hands now. I think it's the only one out there, not sure. (only 1/1 Battle Scarred, that is)

Thing is that I don't want to sell them, just keep them. (I promised that I would keep the wrench for my friend, and the RL is a gift from my gf >w> )

I made this to just hope to get a good price on them, not let them sit around in my backpack unpriced, not looking fancy at all X3

Just make the price for yourself or just price it by scm really no point of needing a price update. Plus it's based off csgo so scm to the rescue

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get at least 40 for that RL if you were willing to wait a bit.

How about my well-worn shot to hell hot pistol? how much is its price?

~25 keys. Theres a quickbuyer at 21 currently and a few sellers around 25.

On a related note, I realized that Unusual weapons now have Stats pages on backpack.tf, does that mean we're allowed to price them?

On a related note, I realized that Unusual weapons now have Stats pages on backpack.tf, does that mean we're allowed to price them?

I only see stat pages with an effect and generic weapon type i.e. Hot Medigun. It wouldn't be fair to price all mediguns with the same effect the same. If that were to change to specific skins and wears it would be doable, though that's a ton of unusuals, 40 different possibilities per weapon if you include strange versions. 

I'm 99% sure you can't price them atm. I don't believe mods would allow it... One of the reasons being, there would be wayyyyy too many kinds (already tons of different unusuals, lots that are outdated, and even unpriced)

Archived