Finished!

Dr. Bob

Is there any way I can get a false -trust removed from my profile without reporting it? If there is can someone please help me! :)

EDIT: It has been removed! :D

No, there is not.

If there was, it would render the trust system useless.

If you want it removed, you must report it.

No, there is not.

If there was, it would render the trust system useless.

If you want it removed, you must report it.

Already did and I can't report it again so rip me?

You can kindly ask the guy who gave you a -rep to remove it if you want  :lol: since the ones who leaves the reps can remove it themselves.

Other than that no, you can only report him.

You can kindly ask the guy who gave you a -rep to remove it if you want  :lol: since the ones who leaves the reps can remove it themselves.

Other than that no, you can only report him.

Well, then I'm fucked. Rip.

RIP ME!

I once had false negative trust, pretty sure if you report it and explain what happened it'll get fixed.

the guy had 4 friends of his leave -rep lmfao

I once had false negative trust, pretty sure if you report it and explain what happened it'll get fixed.

Problem is I already reported it and  now I can't report it again.

Problem is I already reported it and  now I can't report it again.

I'd suggest contacting Polar or any other mod incase you messed up the report.

the guy who reported the negative rep is vac banned and hasn't had anything close to what he said was taken lol. I suspect its a false accusation.

Send in a ticket to them or maybe they will see this thread.

the guy who reported the negative rep is vac banned and hasn't had anything close to what he said was taken lol. I suspect its a false accusation.

Send in a ticket to them or maybe they will see this thread.

How do I send in a ticket?

According to the system this -rep is 2 months old. Why are you only now bringing it up?

because I started TF2 trading/CS:GO cash trading again, and it has been giving me problems so I want to get it removed.

because I started TF2 trading/CS:GO cash trading again, and it has been giving me problems so I want to get it removed.

That doesnt change that you have seemingly waited 2 months before reporting that somebody left you a fake -rep. Regardless of whether you stopped trading or not, it is strange behaviour that when somebody leaves you a negative review which could essentially have gotten you banned, you would wait 2 months before saying "Oh this is fake"

Well, then I'm fucked. Rip.

No, provide proof of inventory history when reporting it.

If you never traded with him you never scammed him

That doesnt change that you have seemingly waited 2 months before reporting that somebody left you a fake -rep. Regardless of whether you stopped trading or not, it is strange behaviour that when somebody leaves you a negative review which could essentially have gotten you banned, you would wait 2 months before saying "Oh this is fake"

I've actually brought it up multiple times before now, but this is the first time I've made a thread about it looking for help.

Archived