Fix search to it include haloween spells too

Simple, when I type pink for example in my backpack search, it finds pink hats, but if I type spell name, or halloween or spell, it dont find anything even I do have hats with those spells. Also, how do I edit my post title!

I wasn't aware that you could search for hats with spells, personally. Not sure how to help regarding that.

But, I can tell you how to edit your post title. If you click the edit button, next to quote and multiquote, it'll open up the page for you to edit that post and the thread title with it.

I wasn't aware that you could search for hats with spells, personally. Not sure how to help regarding that.

But, I can tell you how to edit your post title. If you click the edit button, next to quote and multiquote, it'll open up the page for you to edit that post and the thread title with it.

Found that, you must press use full editor to you can be able to edit title

While you can't search for individual spells by name, you can search for them by just searching "spell", and you can use the cosmetic slot filter to remove spelled weapons.

It does have a downside though in that it will still bring up items with spell in the name, like various spellbooks, the Spellbinder's Bonnet, certain unusual effects and custom names. But it does exist.

Still, probably should be fixed so individual spells can be searched.

(Personally I wouldn't mind spells being added to the classifieds search too.)

Archived