Banned from using classifieds?

DaxMarko

I was banned from using classifieds and I'd like to know why. I can't even make a ban appeal because it says I am banned (???), therefore I decided to make it here. There might be already a category for ban appeals on these forums but... Can't use it.

If I was banned for "not buying an item that I made listing for", then it was because people fail to read listing notes. I don't know how to make notes any more eye poking so people can stop sending me wrong item/s. This already happened once with other listing that got removed for same reason, people cannot read, but only know to report.

^Just covering that part up, I don't see any other reason for ban.

I know that ban expires in 11 hours, but I don't want anything on my ban record due to people's bull**** or whatever caused it. If I really broke a rule, please, enlighten me, which one and how...

• Administrators

Your ban reason explains why you were banned:

"Line cutting - buying items with spells only. Your list price must be what you are willing to pay for a generic, unspelled item. You may state a higher price for ones with spells applied in the notes."

It's fairly clear in the rules that you need to make your listings at the price you will pay for an unmodified item, and then offer more for items with spells in the notes.

Please have a read over the rules and ensure that your listings comply with them in future: http://backpack.tf/rules

Your ban reason explains why you were banned:

"Line cutting - buying items with spells only. Your list price must be what you are willing to pay for a generic, unspelled item. You may state a higher price for ones with spells applied in the notes."

It's fairly clear in the rules that you need to make your listings at the price you will pay for an unmodified item, and then offer more for items with spells in the notes.

Please have a read over the rules and ensure that your listings comply with them in future: http://backpack.tf/rules

No information about my ban, just states I'm banned. That's it.

A warning would have been nicer but thanks for the reply. Won't repeat in future.

The classifieds, not the people...

Archived