Profiting via Steam Market?

Hugh Jazz

Title. 

Have any tips on how to do so? I want to start. I know cranwell knows stuff.

Do it like this guy who made a Bot, got items worth thousands of $ and then got banned, oh wait.

Do it like this guy who made a Bot, got items worth thousands of $ and then got banned, oh wait.

Why did he get banned if it's the people themselves that put their items up for sale?

im buying marketable items, selling for money on the market, and then buying gift wraps with the money and then and reselling the wraps :)

example:

5n50h.png

5n4Nq.png

i had 4 gift wraps + 3 ref > strange veil > 11.55$ > enough to buy 5 gift wraps from mann co store and even keeping 1.6$ to your steam wallet money!

also getting these items for wraps are very easy http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/15560671 while im opening it again im getting adds after very few hours

usually doing it with strange festives or strange miscs (currently only strange miscs because sf are dropping)

i earned few buds with that tactic

im buying marketable items, selling for money on the market, and then buying gift wraps with the money and then and reselling the wraps :)

How much do you get the wraps with?

How much do you get the wraps with?

buying them from mann co store for 1.99$ each

if for example i buying an item worth 4 keys, im selling for 10$ and buying 5 wraps (1 wrap profit)

few months ago people were selling wraps on market for around 1.6-1.8$ and i purchased a lot of wraps from them but now they are selling for 2.1-2.2$ so better to buy from store :\

Camp chem set section and unusual section.

I have bought both strangifiers and strange miscs at the bottom of market when the items were at thier cheapest and sold latter. Also if you want to quicksell an unusual, try it there. You can also wait until keys drop around Christmas and buy a bunch.

Buds? How long did you do this and what did you start with?

i started it half a year ago and i earned like 6-8 buds with that

first off i was buying triple a badges for 7 gift wraps and then selling on market for 15-16$ and later i did it with sf frontier justices and 2011 festive weps, and now im doing it with strange festives or strange miscs because i think they are the best things to sell on market if you getting profits at this moment

Come to realization that bots will take 95% of any 'real' deals out there. Use the web browser for searching because it loads and responds faster.

the app that get you banned is called steam market helper it is a script that works fine with chrome

it automatically buy every good deal the responds to your budget medium pc knowledges and a how to in the dev page.

if you keep the reload times at random and dont abuse it. you wont get banned.

or maybe you will so dont use your main account to do that kind of scripting

the app that get you banned is called steam market helper it is a script that works fine with chrome

it automatically buy every good deal the responds to your budget medium pc knowledges and a how to in the dev page.

if you keep the reload times at random and dont abuse it. you wont get banned.

or maybe you will so dont use your main account to do that kind of scripting

Still violates Valve's ToS. 

Come to realization that bots will take 95% of any 'real' deals out there. Use the web browser for searching because it loads and responds faster.

What do you mean with your second statement?

I just earned $3 (basically 1 key + $1) using this tactic by buying a S. All-Father. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

What I do is I buy a game when it's on sale, wait for the sale to be over, sell the game on outpost for whatever the other people are selling it for, (normally a bit higher than what it was when it was on sale) and sell the key(s) that I profited from! Example: I bought 3 Garry's mod's for 2.49$ each. I put them on outpost for what the other people are selling for. (2 keys each) I wait, get a trade, sell both keys and get around 2$ in profit.

• 1 month later...

Learn how to use a calculator and evaluate whether you can sell keys and buy the item for cheap (even some things from the store) then resell for more keys easily.

Learn how to use a calculator and evaluate whether you can sell keys and buy the item for cheap (even some things from the store) then resell for more keys easily.

Gift wrap is a great example.

There was a time I was really in that market thingy.

There are a few things you can do. You can snipe some good crates, for example

#19, #42# #1 #33 and so on. Just resell them for more. 

TOD´s where on sale last week for 0.39€. Now you can resell them for 0.6€!

Archived