Anyone want to help me out? :P

CometX

Hey Guys!

I'm starting a Team Fortress 2 - Dedicated YouTube Channel, and need some stuff.

After long thought, I decided to just go with it, start the channel, and even if it fails(which is very likely), well, I didn't really lose anything out of it. So I'm willing to just go ahead and start.

I just need background gameplay, which is the problem. I don't have that much free time to play tf2 now, so I'm looking for background gameplay from people.

So, if you could, if it is possible anyone could add me or send me videos of any gameplay they have, trade servers, lobbies, pubs, whatever, it would be greatly appreciated ;)

I could use all that I get, and could include your profile link in the credits in the description if it's necessary.

Thanks!

Hey Guys!

I'm starting a Team Fortress 2 - Dedicated YouTube Channel, and need some stuff.

After long thought, I decided to just go with it, start the channel, and even if it fails(which is very likely), well, I didn't really lose anything out of it. So I'm willing to just go ahead and start.

I just need background gameplay, which is the problem. I don't have that much free time to play tf2 now, so I'm looking for background gameplay from people.

So, if you could, if it is possible anyone could add me or send me videos of any gameplay they have, trade servers, lobbies, pubs, whatever, it would be greatly appreciated ;)

I could use all that I get, and could include your profile link in the credits in the description if it's necessary.

Thanks!

0.4 Hours on record.... 12 yr old Steam? What gives? 

Yeah, kinda explains it, but that's still a lot of inactivity, less than 30 min.

Anyway, hit me up, I might record some background if you want me to.

Hey Guys!

I need you to send me your videos (without compensation) so that I can monetize them on my own channel and try to make bank. I heard famous youtubers make millions and I don't want to work for a living.

If I have to, I guess I could bury your profile link under a wall of worthless text in the description (which nobody reads anyway lol)

why not record your own

I would, but my computer is currently really bad and cant run Team Fortress 2 very well at high quality, much less with a screen recorder, so Im asking for gameplay clips :) 

Hey Guys!

I need you to send me your videos (without compensation) so that I can monetize them on my own channel and try to make bank. I heard famous youtubers make millions and I don't want to work for a living.

If I have to, I guess I could bury your profile link under a wall of worthless text in the description (which nobody reads anyway lol)

"I need you to send me your videos (without compensation) so that I can monetize them on my own channel and try to make bank. I heard famous youtubers make millions and I don't want to work for a living."

As I said, this is just an experiment for me, to get started on youtube, getting a feel to be a content creator, etc. I'm in no means monetizing anything, nor would I be able to with such a new channel and zero content.

If it makes you feel better, you will know that I will have zero ads running on videos, especially when I start out.

Anyway, I am just politely asking for footage someone may have that they may want to share anyways.

Yeah, kinda explains it, but that's still a lot of inactivity, less than 30 min.

Anyway, hit me up, I might record some background if you want me to.

Thank you so much! Added! And if you do not have anything prerecorded, dont go through too much trouble recording for me :)

I would, but my computer is currently really bad and cant run Team Fortress 2 very well at high quality, much less with a screen recorder, so Im asking for gameplay clips :)

What you could do is record an in-game demo, and send it to a friend who can record it at a good quality, because all you have to do is send them the demo file which they can easily playback

What you could do is record an in-game demo, and send it to a friend who can record it at a good quality, because all you have to do is send them the demo file which they can easily playback

I'm interested,

if I record an in-game demo and it lags a lot, when I send it to a friend, it will still lag for them though right?

If the physical gameplay lags

I'm interested,

if I record an in-game demo and it lags a lot, when I send it to a friend, it will still lag for them though right?

If the physical gameplay lags

If it's ping lag, then yes, the actual demo will look a bit stuttery. If it's FPS lag, it shouldn't be a problem, because if your friend has a better computer, then they should be able to run it smoothly.

get a feel as a content creator, by creating zero content.

its super easy to actually do something. unfortunately even easier to do nothing but take credit anyway.

Hey Guys!

holy shit is all you do go around the forums and bully people? at least he is trying to do something, however stupid it may sound. Unlike you, who just sits on his ass fucking shitposting on a forum that barely anyone gives a shit about. It's honestly pathetic.

holy shit is all you do go around the forums and bully people? at least he is trying to do something, however stupid it may sound. Unlike you, who just sits on his ass fucking shitposting on a forum that barely anyone gives a shit about. It's honestly pathetic.

he has 20 minutes in this game and decides to actually start a serious channel about it?he is also a f2p and probably has no knowledge about 99% of anything that happens here,why would we encourage this?maybe someone decides he wants to be a lawyer when he has absolutely no idea or even a basic understanding of how law works,should we encourage and provide resources for that guy aswell?

Am I missing something? Why are you planning on making a YouTube channel dedicated to a game you have 24 minutes total playtime? 

Archived