I want to see unpriced hats priced rather than changing the price of others

Wace Mindu

Bascily what the title says.

I want to see unpriced hats priced rather than changing the prices of others it would make sense. 

If you're trying to hint us to the unpriced unusuals in your backpack, the Burning Slug is already in the process of being priced, and the Sunbeams Tartan Spartan doesn't have any sales, and, therefore, cannot be priced yet.

People do constantly try to price unpriceds.  Back when I suggested a lot I would try to focus on them over priced ones.  The only thing that keeps unpriced unusuals unpriced is that they do not have any recent sales for the price to be based on.  Believe me, there are people constantly looking.

One thing that could help unpriceds be priced more frequently are the unusual pricing events.  There's certain guidelines for unusuals to be priced (so in this case the guidline would be to price unpriced unusuals).  Every passed suggestion that meets those guidelines give the person who suggested it one entry into a lottery with a prize (the motivation to price the items).  We've had several of these in the past, last one was ran by Kevin, then Foamy.  Not sure what happened to it.

When unpriced unusuals constantly sell for outdated unusuals, you kinda focus more on the outdated ones

Archived