profit whoring at its finest

peetsa

apparently longer versions of status updates are thread-worthy now

Most of his Nanos are 1 of 1, 1 of 2 or 1 of 3 anyway so I doubt they'd raise in price

Actually no i am not. I am a collector not a seller but i would prefer to wear it on all classes the way it was intended.

i want this to just happen

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Nanobalaclava

The wiki says "There are separate model files for each class, implying this hat was originally intended to be wearable by all classes"

Anyway, this all class hype is going too far in my opinion, but i cant judge him, i would also like the Detective Noir to become all class (its my favorite spy hat, and i own a sunbeams one).

He is my friend kinda... well I guess an acquaintance - I see him on the Vatican unusual server ALL the time and he is a genuine Nano collector -it's his favourite hat.

If he was looking for such big profit that you claim why wouldn't he just buy all the high tiers instead of 1 of each?

edit: he even told you in the comments that he is a collector, yet you're talking shit when you don't even know him. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/673474421

He is my friend kinda... well I guess an acquaintance - I see him on the Vatican unusual server ALL the time and he is a genuine Nano collector -it's his favourite hat.

If he was looking for such big profit that you claim why wouldn't he just buy all the high tiers instead of 1 of each?

edit: he even told you in the comments that he is a collector, yet you're talking shit when you don't even know him. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/673474421

tbh I wouldn't have a single problem with this if he actually contributed to the making of the hat, but he just made this without any mention to the actual creators and he expects people to not show scrutiny?

tbh I wouldn't have a single problem with this if he actually contributed to the making of the hat, but he just made this without any mention to the actual creators and he expects people to not show scrutiny?

Um, yeah. Because there's no reason to show scrutiny?

There's a lot of all-class hype right now, and the nano is one of the most feasible of those. And he's not a profit whore, you're just being misguided and rude. Leave him alone.

We dont know his intentions, but you can't judge the guy immediately. Even though he does own mass of that item, that doesn't necessarily mean he wants to make a shit tonne off of it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673474421

this guy wants to make the nanobalaclava all-class, although he clearly had no part in making the hat, not even mentioning the actual creators.

his ulterior motive becomes obvious when see his inventory

http://steamcommunity.com/id/N0x-The-Pl0x/inventory/

Wait wtf? Aren't he stealing from the real creator?

You don't go around REPOST or MODIFY orther people's work as your own, it's stealing, whether it's drawing, photo, fiction, or 3D model. Valve can sue him for this if they want to.

And no, I don't think it will go all-class. It's made by Valve, not the community.

Wow ok time for me to stop working for a tic and step in here, got my attention now, nice to see the community doesnt just ask these days or even talk to me before assuming. Ok so Peetsa No sherlock i am not the original creator, yes i did forget to state that VALVE created the hat this is just an idea of re releasing the hat so the spy is not the only one who wears the hat, its my favourite hat ever since i started the game back in 2013, and no peetsa i am not "profit whoring" as you may call it, i am suggesting that the hat was to be possibly released for all classes since the models already pre exist, and no aswell am not ever planning to sell any of my nanobalaclavas, as you can see i have most of the 1 of 1-1 of 2 nanobalaclavas and no i am not planning on reselling them ever as they have more personal meaning then anything and if you even bothered to check the price updates for all the 1 of 1s on backpack are screenies of me sending info to the gentlemen who decided to help price them along the way as they were unpriced. IF i wanted profit i would not have bothered sharing the info to this person and i would have hid the price under wraps so i could shark it away, but i am not and i am planning on keeping them till the end of tf2s life or even if i were to resell  due to money issues  i am going to sell them at what i bought them for. Now i would appreciate it if you could please stop Toxicating the community more then it  needs to be i only want to wear this on more then 1 class and make the hat more available for more people throughout the community as a more loved hat and available to more people for its cheap price as it gets too much hate as it is. 
Cheers for those who defended me while i worked my day job.  

Changed the description of the submission to include credit to valve now please settle down

"profit whoring at it's finest"

I bet you'd do the same if you had that many...

------------------------------------------------------------

And yes just let the guy be, this doesn't affect anyone's life :)

Why create drama, you know?

Archived