Deleted rep now showing on profiles

Jessica

Hey there,

Today I noticed on someones profile that old rep that had previously been deleted/removed is now showing up.

Is this a new feature? I really don't like it I don't want to go to someones rep page clustered with unimportant information as those reps were deleted for a reason.

If I write something on someones profile and THEN I delete it, there is a REASON I deleted it. Why does the deleted comment HAVE to show? why can't their be a separate tab for deleted trust ratings so it doesn't cluster your page. I wouldn't usually complain but this update is really pointless and basically defeats the purpose of being allowed to delete them, I know it removes it from your bp.tf total ratings on your profile but when people click on your trust rating they will see those feedbacks

What if someone was left a FALSE negative and it's on the top of their trust rating page but was deleted by staff? people are gonna see it when clicking and not trust the person...

Also, it glitched and is allowing for the post to happen multiple times and then saying 1 of the 2, or 2 of the 3 were deleted. 

Im not really a fan of this new feature either.

EDIT: Ive looked at multiple profiles and cant seem to find any deleted rep. maybe you can only see it on your page? If so, I dont see why it would be bad. Actually maybe helpful if you just wanted to recall old people or look back on some trade you made where someone was salty and rage spammed you with -trusts

Also, ever since last night when i try to view multiple pages (for example pages of +/- trusts) when i go to click the next page it just reloads the page im already on. It also happens when viewing past lotto seeds. anyone else getting this?

Today I noticed on someones profile that old rep that had previously been deleted/removed is now showing up.

Also, ever since last night when i try to view multiple pages (for example pages of +/- trusts) when i go to click the next page it just reloads the page im already on. It also happens when viewing past lotto seeds. anyone else getting this?

Both have happened to me and both have been reported.

Yeah, it's not a feature, it's a bug. The devs are aware.

Ah thanks so much for the information man, glad to know it's a bug and not a bloody feature haha. Good day to you.

Archived