How long do suggestions take to be accepted?

Tamamushiiro

If there are absolutely no flaws and no doubts about the evidence and suggested price, it'll get accepted within a day. They probably left the suggestion up due to the fairly large price increase, it's likely they're waiting for more sales to back up the suggested price since it seems like the suggestion is using only 1 sale. The longest it usually takes is around a month, perhaps a bit more.

If there are absolutely no flaws and no doubts about the evidence and suggested price, it'll get accepted within a day. They probably left the suggestion up due to the fairly large price increase, it's likely they're waiting for more sales to back up the suggested price since it seems like the suggestion is using only 1 sale. The longest it usually takes is around a month, perhaps a bit more.

Ech. Doesn't seem like there's gonna be anymore sales anytime soon. What if there are no sales after a month?

I think the main parts of the suggestion in question is that it has 2 sales. 1 for the Honcho (42) an one for DP Muffs (21). The only supposed evidence of the second sale being an outlier is a Buyer for 30 2 months ago that expired due to inactivity. With unusuals you dont really use buyers as proof simply because of there being less unusuals than other items it could make it easier to manipulate the prices. 

What the mods probably see is 1 sale in the current range. And one sale that is really high. And a shady buy order that was posted and not bumped so it just expired.

With the buy order being the only "proof" of an outlier being in the equation the price mods are rightly skeptical on the double value increase especially since the 2 sales have been very close to each other.

Additionally the buy order sits in the middle of the 2 sales so its hard to determine the real outlier. It could just as easily be 21-30 with 42 being the outlier.

If you're as good as me it gets accepted within 8 hours

Depends, if it looks like theres gonna be another sale if we wait, the suggestion can be up for up to a month.

Edit:

This:

I think the main parts of the suggestion in question is that it has 2 sales. 1 for the Honcho (42) an one for DP Muffs (21). The only supposed evidence of the second sale being an outlier is a Buyer for 30 2 months ago that expired due to inactivity. With unusuals you dont really use buyers as proof simply because of there being less unusuals than other items it could make it easier to manipulate the prices. 

What the mods probably see is 1 sale in the current range. And one sale that is really high. And a shady buy order that was posted and not bumped so it just expired.

With the buy order being the only "proof" of an outlier being in the equation the price mods are rightly skeptical on the double value increase especially since the 2 sales have been very close to each other.

Additionally the buy order sits in the middle of the 2 sales so its hard to determine the real outlier. It could just as easily be 21-30 with 42 being the outlier.

No, no. The rotation sold with 5 keys of sweets for the DP muffs, making it 16.5 keys. There are two ACTIVE buyers at 19 right now, countering that sale. Does that make that sale invalid?

I just posted the only sale i was given and called it a suggestion, it was actually the only valid sale anyway

Basically this. I just looked into it and its just a huge raise with 1 valid sale. So we wait 1 month and see if something else happens. Waiting for any additional data points that can help us.

Basically this. I just looked into it and its just a huge raise with 1 valid sale. So we wait 1 month and see if something else happens. Waiting for any additional data points that can help us.

So what happens if nothing happens after two weeks? Do we just take the only valid sale?

Edit: http://imgur.com/JOpn17a Really? Flies, Aces and Bubbling is 43? And they're literally 4 times more common.

So what happens if nothing happens after two weeks? Do we just take the only valid sale?

Eh not 100% sure. Leaning towards accepting but I would surely ask for more mod opinions.

Eh not 100% sure. Leaning towards accepting but I would surely ask for more mod opinions.

I guess you're right. Thanks for all your help people.

No, no. The rotation sold with 5 keys of sweets for the DP muffs, making it 16.5 keys. There are two ACTIVE buyers at 19 right now, countering that sale. Does that make that sale invalid?

Sugar has also linked to your outpost thread ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/28045280)where you had them on for 2 weeks (closed 2 days ago) at 40-50 B/O but didnt get offers which may suggest the 42 being an outlier (given the views however it could be bad bump or just because its nuts and bolts I wouldnt know). However the muffs could be looked at to clarify since their previously accepted price has become outdated.

It is worth mentioning also that rarity doesnt factor into a suggestion often. Just because there are more than double the amount of other effects doesnt mean too much if the effect is one that is rarely sought after and often considered a very cancerous effect because of its inability to sell easily

Sugar has also linked to your outpost thread ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/28045280)where you had them on for 2 weeks (closed 2 days ago) at 40-50 B/O but didnt get offers which may suggest the 42 being an outlier (given the views however it could be bad bump or just because its nuts and bolts I wouldnt know). However the muffs could be looked at to clarify since their previously accepted price has become outdated.

It is worth mentioning also that rarity doesnt factor into a suggestion often. Just because there are more than double the amount of other effects doesnt mean too much if the effect is one that is rarely sought after and often considered a very cancerous effect because of its inability to sell easily

Maybe its both, mem. leak honchos seems high, just rose from ~25 keys to 42.

Can't find a mini for the muffs except this bulk for a duped beams private eye.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198042132528#!/compare/1454054400/1454227200

All three hats on demento's side went to pumpkin, but the private came from enigma to demento. Bit weird.

Edit: Found a mini for a duped one.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198074924284#!/compare/1460505600/1460592000

220=X+130. Seems like an outlier.

Well, the muffs sale is countered by the buyers, so wouldn't that make it invalid?

Even if it was, you gotta remember that:

the Mem Leak Headgear is a bit on the high-side tbh.

Archived