Raise the cap of 50 open suggestions?

=TNW= Maximus™

I know this probably doesn't effect a lot of people, but I've seen others run into the same problem I have... Reach the cap of 50 open suggestions. Now, I'm guessing bp.tf caps people at 50 because they don't want floods of suggestions, but they already get a lot of suggestions (currently backlogged at ~470 open suggestions). 

Would it be possible to raise the bar of open suggestions, or at least for higher belts who suggest on a very frequent level?

Sometimes, it's ok to take a break from suggesting and wait for the suggs to be accepted as opposed to a plague of suggestions

I think the 50 sugg cap is also a message from bp.tf saying "Please get some sun, we're concerned for your health"

tfw i never ever hit the 50 cap ;~;

Sometimes, it's ok to take a break from suggesting and wait for the suggs to be accepted as opposed to a plague of suggestions

I think the 50 sugg cap is also a message from bp.tf saying "Please get some sun, we're concerned for your health"

i'm pretty sure its this tbh.

Could also be an invitation to put more time in your suggestion, so that those which you put out are good and solid, doesn't have to be left up for 1 month to wait for more sales and can be accepted within a day.

Could also be an invitation to put more time in your suggestion, so that those which you put out are good and solid, doesn't have to be left up for 1 month to wait for more sales and can be accepted within a day.

I see, that makes sense

Archived