Opinions on the changes to some public bathrooms

Explosion-chan

I'm quite fine with unibathrooms or whatever they are called

But please, I find it quite awkward if a girl was to walk in on a guys bathroom, its just how I think, so I hope they still have like male/female/uni bathrooms, not just one.

Any other way and I do honestly feel like rape percentages would go up.  Even if just by a fraction of a percent.  And even if they don't go up, it will still make everything less awkward.

I feel like perverts will abuse this

Going to go rape some nerd tonight)))

Sees female toilet sign

ladies_toilet_sign1.jpg

Oh shit dont want a small fine added to my 10 year sentence nvm.

snip

lol that was funny. but what I meant was if there was a trans man in the mens bathroom who hadn't gotten an operation yet, that could be tempting to a man from birth (or trans who had gone through the operation) who was already a shady dude, but hadn't planned on going into the bathroom to rape someone.

Honestly, it's fucking retarded.

Some guy who rapes women for a living can one day say "Hey, I'm genderfluid and I want to be a fucking woman today" and start going on a mass rape spree.

More shit like that and other forms of violence can happen. There's a specific reason why divided bathrooms between genders are implemented in our society.

Just in general, liberals in America today make me absolutely sick. 

Shit like "gender is a social construct" is ruining the way of common sense that people are supposed to think. Gender itself is a biological structure that is determined by what a person is born with. 

The liberals in America today are a bunch of rich fucking faggots who have a moronically unrealistic view of the world. They just want everything to work their way. They don't care how their shitty solution can negatively affect a social environment as a whole. They don't care about people in general, just themselves. They only see a problem and a solution to that problem. The way you are supposed to think is a problem and a solution to that problem and the problems of that solution and the solutions of that solution and so on. 

Honestly, if I ran this government, I would ship each and every one of the liberal cucks in America to a concentration camp in Somalia and have daily decapitations for them. I'd be worse than Hitler towards each and every one those fucking pretentious pricks.

lol

>'rapes women for a living'.  Since when can you earn money from rape?

>'mass rape spree'.  When was the last rape spree that happened in toilets?

>'gender is a social construct'.  If you read the dictionary, gender refers to exactly that: the social and cultural delineations between being female and male.  What's your point?  Sex is biological, but you are confusing these two words.  Please, if you don't want people to use complicated pronouns, at least get the definitions of basic words right.

>'cucks'.  You are in literally 900 steam groups for anime.  21 of the 1010 groups you're in contain the word 'hentai', 90 contain the word 'anime', 81 contain the word 'loli'.  Did you also know that Hitler hated degenerates like you?  Get out of /pol/ and go to /a/, weeb.

I'm definitely not a liberal, but you have been buying way too much into /pol/ without your own independent thinking and analysis of the crux of what the people there are trying to say.  Sure, they're hateful, but sometimes they have a point, and you have completely fucking missed it.  You only took the bait, and here you are talking like a fuckstick about something you know nothing about lol

Some guy who rapes women for a living can one day say "Hey, I'm genderfluid and I want to be a fucking woman today" and start going on a mass rape spree.

Some guy who raps women for a living ... can start go on a mass rape spree?

... I don't think you've thought this argument through.

There's a specific reason why divided bathrooms between genders are implemented in our society.

Yes. Because before urinary segregation, public bathrooms were for men only.

Perhaps it would be wise, not to assume how society views men & women two centuries ago, is the same as this day and age. ...

Honestly, if I ran this government, I would ship each and every one of the liberal ***** in America to a concentration camp in Somalia and have daily decapitations for them. I'd be worse than Hitler towards each and every one those ******* pretentious pricks.

Free advice: don't use the internet when you're raging.

... or in case you were not raging ... well ... lets just say you may want to work on formulating your oppinion.

Ending with "I would be worse than Hitler" usually doesn't help your argument  ... unless we're talking about uniting people against a common evil. Then being worse then Hitler is great. Otherwise ... not so much.

What I don't understand is why the government decide to fix these problems proposed by these idiots. If I'm not mistaken, the bathroom you use is determined by your sexual organs. And since they can't put a picture of a penis or a vagina on a door in a public place, they decide to use the typical gender (not that that's a thing anymore) those sexual organs come under. People should spend more time focusing on things that matter, or at least things that affect everyone like these shit roads we have in England - we had 5 flat tyres in the space of two weeks because of the government's ignorance. Am I mistaken? Or is it because I'm 14 and too young to grasp the concept of paying attention to pointless problems over more serious problems.

• Like 2

What I don't understand is why the government decide to fix these problems proposed by these idiots. If I'm not mistaken, the bathroom you use is determined by your sexual organs. And since they can't put a picture of a penis or a vagina on a door in a public place, they decide to use the typical gender (not that that's a thing anymore) those sexual organs come under. People should spend more time focusing on things that matter, or at least things that affect everyone like these shit roads we have in England - we had 5 flat tyres in the space of two weeks because of the government's ignorance. Am I mistaken? Or is it because I'm 14 and too young to grasp the concept of paying attention to pointless problems over more serious problems

gender and sex are different. also this isn't something that's really occurring in the UK. also you can almost always say "there's something which affects more people" to any issue and it will be true. also everyone in the world can use a toilet cubicle regardless of genitals. 

also lmao at the fact that i had a post removed + a ban on this forum for pointing out canada's government isn't flawless and this guy literally states his desire to make concentration camps for the people he disagrees with and pudding is like "i think this is a verbal warning kind of time"

also lmao at the fact that i had a post removed + a ban on this forum for pointing out canada's government isn't flawless and this guy literally states his desire to make concentration camps for the people he disagrees with and pudding is like "i think this is a verbal warning kind of time"

Welcome to forums :^)

If I'm not mistaken, the bathroom you use is determined by your sexual organs.

Welcome to the problem, Jackk :)

One contentious element of the law eliminates anti-discrimination protections for gay, transgender, genderqueer, and intersex people, and legislates that in government buildings, individuals may only use restrooms and changing facilities that correspond to the sex on their birth certificates.

--- North Carolina's law of '16. That's 2016, not 1816

Born a man, now a woman? Sorry, still have to use the men's changing facilities ... 'cause that makes sense !

Born a woman, now a man? Sorry, still have to use the women's bathroom.

I see a certain irony when, in light of unisex bathrooms, republicans try to argue daughters shouldn't be in the room as an exposed penisses - when the same republicans pass laws that make it mandatory for trans men do do EXACTLY that.

• Like 2

Welcome to the problem, Jackk :)

Born a man, now a woman? Sorry, still have to use the men's changing facilities ... 'cause that makes sense !

Born a woman, now a man? Sorry, still have to use the women's bathroom.

I see a certain irony when, in light of unisex bathrooms, republicans try to argue daughters shouldn't be in the room as an exposed penisses - when the same republicans pass laws that make it mandatory for trans men do do EXACTLY that.

Born a man, thinks he is a she and still has male genitalia. > men's facilities.

Born a woman, thinks she is a he and still has female genitalia. > female facilities

Born a man, thinks he is a she and has either under gone or started the treatment for it > female facilities.

Born a woman, thinks she is a he and has either under gone or started the treatment for it. > males facilities

I really dont want to piss off transgenders but they really should not be arguing about having access to change rooms of the opposite sex... I can imagine the screaming women when a transgender man (man who thinks he should be a woman) who basically looks like a obese truck driver enters the female change rooms at a pool. Or how men would typically act when a "female" (female trans who thinks she should be a man) who has yet to be officially recognised as a man i.e. still has breasts...etc enters the male change room and starts strippin :l

Some transgenders I've met at uni are pretty much a male who is wearing female clothing or vice versa and i can imagine the confusion if they used the change room of what they identify as...

Just something that is sorta off topic but still on topic

There is this Girl at our school, but she dresses as a guy, makes her voice sound like a guy (You wouldn't be able to tell its a girl without knowing). Also wears this chest compassser thing to keep her boobs down

She wants a sex change but she is waiting till after highschool.

But the major thing is, She uses the GUY'S bathroom, which plenty of guys at my school aren't ok with

I thought it was just interesting

Just something that is sorta off topic but still on topic

There is this Girl at our school, but she dresses as a guy, makes her voice sound like a guy (You wouldn't be able to tell its a girl without knowing). Also wears this chest compassser thing to keep her boobs down

She wants a sex change but she is waiting till after highschool.

But the major thing is, She uses the GUY'S bathroom, which plenty of guys at my school aren't ok with

I thought it was just interesting

If you wouldn't know he was a 'she' without knowing then why the fuck would anyone want him to use the female toilets? If someone who looked exactly like a guy, sounded like a guy and acted like a guy walked into the female toilets wouldn't they freak out? That's why she should use the male toilets, simple as that.

He clearly doesn't have any dishonest motif to use the toilets - he just wants to piss in the toilet he's most comfortable and best fitting in.

Hell there shouldn't even be separate toilets for male or female at all but people are just too stubborn to adapt so at least, if you are so determined to separate male and female toilets at least separate people into the toilets they are most comfortable using, of course barring a few obvious people who clearly aren't transgender.

• Like 1

If you wouldn't know he was a 'she' without knowing then why the fuck would anyone want him to use the female toilets? If someone who looked exactly like a guy, sounded like a guy and acted like a guy walked into the female toilets wouldn't they freak out? That's why she should use the male toilets, simple as that.

He clearly doesn't have any dishonest motif to use the toilets - he just wants to piss in the toilet he's most comfortable and best fitting in.

Hell there shouldn't even be separate toilets for male or female at all but people are just too stubborn to adapt so at least, if you are so determined to separate male and female toilets at least separate people into the toilets they are most comfortable using, of course barring a few obvious people who clearly aren't transgender.

I agree with everything you said, I think its completely ok and I don't really care about it.

Just the guys at my school aren't ok, though most of the guys at my school are kinda of assholes.

A few of the guys at my school called him a "it"

and whenever they talk about them they say "it"

pretty depressing tbh.

The grade 10's in our school are planning to boycott the religion class. The Religion 10 is about """"Morality"""" studies. Right now they are talking about homosexuality and Transgendered. The teacher told them that Transgendered are living sins because they choose to "refuse god's gift of gender to them". She also said that they don't have to use the bathroom since they allready destroyed their "parts". Its a load of bullshit. The teacher is crazy too. When I had her a couple of years ago she told us that Homosexuals rape men in public.

My view is that I don't care is your straight, homosexual or trans etc. You are still human and thats all that counts. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The grade 10's in our school are planning to boycott the religion class.

That is kinda stupid, if the school is stupid enough to teach that then they are probably just going to ignore it. What they should do is during religion class ask about all the fucked up things in the bible eg:

- Ask about the part where you can rape a girl, pay the father and it's okay (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

- Stand up to the teacher and point out that she's wearing mixed fabric and tell them that it's forbidden (Deuteronomy 22:11)

- Ask about divorces...etc because if you cheat on your significant other they are stoned (Leviticus 20:10)

- Point to a kid in class who isnt a christian and ask why she isnt killing him because apparently you are suppossed to (Deuteronomy 13:12-15, Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

- Ask why a loving god who forbids people seems to love killing people

- Ask why god is so insecure

Seriously if anyone actually reads the bible everything is pretty fucked up. Even the "nice" things in the bible if you the whole text it changes everything.

And every point she quotes from the bible have your bible ready, bring her quote into context ask her about it...etc. There are so many things, make them hate your questions bashing the bible. If she think ignores you or something simply smile and say that you are not bashing the bible but just simply very interested and wanted to understand the bible and the teachings of god more, that it's the teacher's god to spread the word of god not to ignore questions :DDDDDDD

>'rapes women for a living'.  Since when can you earn money from rape?

>'mass rape spree'.  When was the last rape spree that happened in toilets?

>'gender is a social construct'.  If you read the dictionary, gender refers to exactly that: the social and cultural delineations between being female and male.  What's your point?  Sex is biological, but you are confusing these two words.  Please, if you don't want people to use complicated pronouns, at least get the definitions of basic words right.

>'cucks'.  You are in literally 900 steam groups for anime.  21 of the 1010 groups you're in contain the word 'hentai', 90 contain the word 'anime', 81 contain the word 'loli'.  Did you also know that Hitler hated degenerates like you?  Get out of /pol/ and go to /a/, weeb.

I'm definitely not a liberal, but you have been buying way too much into /pol/ without your own independent thinking and analysis of the crux of what the people there are trying to say.  Sure, they're hateful, but sometimes they have a point, and you have completely fucking missed it.  You only took the bait, and here you are talking like a fuckstick about something you know nothing about lol

Thanks for correcting me, I know I shouldn't politically debate at 1:44 am on a school night, because at that time my brain is completely fried. I can see a lot of logical fallacies. 

But honestly, you shouldn't have a massive aspie attack and retort to personal insults.

For one, I don't go on /pol/ much. I'd say about twice a month I actually visit, and once every 6 months I'd actually post on it.

Second of all, calling me a weeb is completely illogical. Just because I have an anime profile picture doesn't mean I'm a weeb, retard. Here is a definition of a weeb that a Ctrl C+V'd: "Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes."

Thirdly, I don't think Hitler was even around when the term "loli" or "lolicon" was coined. Also, "You are in literally 900 Steam groups for anime. 21 of the 1010 groups you're in contain the word 'hentai', 90 contain the word 'anime', 81 contain the word 'loli'." So which one is it, dipshit? With all those anime related groups, I don't think 21, 90, and 81 add up to 900.

So to summarize this, all the insults you have thrown at me makes you look like a mentally inept buffoon. Just don't try to retort to some slanderous bullshit if I'm politically wrong in an argument. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If i had a penny for every different gender

I'd have 2 pennies

Seriously though, there is man and there is woman and I think its best to keep them separate in terms of lavatories. Simply for the sake of comfort and convenience. I dont really think its a big deal just with the bathrooms, but I just dont like where it's going. It's a slippery slope. One moment we're dropping genders on bathrooms, the next moment we're adding a third box to the form and banning all boys schools.