So when can we suggest collector prices?

KingOfHeart

At this point, these types of price suggestions aren't even enabled.

Also, getting a little annoyed on outpost when I see traders trying to buy collector items for a key. Even the worst collector item is worth 8 keys(quicksell) but closer to a bud.

I've been watching the Collector Deadringer, and there was an current offer of 4 buds, a second offer of 2 buds, and it was sold for an unknown amount(obviously higher then 4 buds). At this point, there should be enough proof to price it at 4 buds(will try to get a confirm amount from the buyer).

Either way, would be nice to get some price suggestions going for these rare items.

Either way, would be nice to get some price suggestions going for these rare items.

It is because they are rare that there doesn't need to be any rush. Not only is the market still settling, but backpack.tf has a notoriously bad track record when it comes to rare, difficult to price items.

I don't know when Brad intends to code collectors items into the system, but frankly I'm glad he hasn't yet

Give it some time :L

These are quite rare and people still dont know what to do with them, if we priced it now the prices would be outrageously expensive and would be a pain to fix later.

Ideally something would need to be done to indicate that these are valuable to people on the website, such as actual listed prices on the spreadsheet. I agree with this. I've added someone with a collector set way too many times only to find they got sharked for a key or 2. 

no need to rush into pricing them yet we dont even know how many of each are going to be released.

sharking does not occur only in servers and trade sites.

ppl that have no idea place them for sell in market for 4-10 euro the scripters instant buy them and repost them at 50-300 euro range.

we cant help it here the price on those will be out of ordinary.

Yes, they should be priced like unusuals accept they should be priced on one transaction wether it is the chem set or the collectors item it self. Problem is we can't/don't price the chem set which will lead to abuses altho not many as I have found many people have a feel that these are valuable.

At this point, wish all collector items could get a price of 1 bud with a ? next to it.

Letting everyone know that each collector item is worth at least a bud on average.

At this point, wish all collector items could get a price of 1 bud with a ? next to it.

Letting everyone know that each collector item is worth at least a bud on average.

Vintage levels V2

Archived