is "Trust" is for IRL Money only ?

PATRICC

is "Trust" on bp.tf is for IRL Money only ? since i never saw someone giving like "+rep thanks for the trade", but everyone on "Trust" was like "bought 142 keys from him, he went first", thanks

It's for risk-related trades, such as PayPal, brokering, gambling, borrowing, etc. Basically anything that could end in the other person running with free stuff is applicable.

It is meant for trades that require, well, actual trust. Cash trades are by far the most common examples of this but there are other valid sources of repping such as brokering or borrowing items

It's for risk-related trades, such as PayPal, brokering, gambling, borrowing, etc. Basically anything that could end in the other person running with free stuff is applicable.

It is meant for trades that require, well, actual trust. Cash trades are by far the most common examples of this but there are other valid sources of repping such as brokering or borrowing items

ahh i get, thanks!

ahh i get, thanks!

Also, I thought I would add: If you see one that isn't for a risk related trade, you can feel free to report it.  The reports are usually handled very quickly :)

Actaully, this is a good spot for me to ask this, can you leave rep on someone who followed though with a trade? (Ie their keys were not tradable for a week, but after a week the agreed trade was promptly completed). I would really like to reward the people that actually stick to their word, or on the contrary leave less positive rep for someone who doesn't.

Actaully, this is a good spot for me to ask this, can you leave rep on someone who followed though with a trade? (Ie their keys were not tradable for a week, but after a week the agreed trade was promptly completed). I would really like to reward the people that actually stick to their word, or on the contrary leave less positive rep for someone who doesn't.

Yes, this is a fairly common thing to leave trust ratings for. 

Archived