Um, what went wrong here?

TheOfficialLegend

So, I was on backpack.tf, looking to sell my Strange Pro. KS Festive Ambassador, right? So, I found this one Russian guy who was buying them for 10 Keys, 7 Refined, and 1 Scrap. I was okay with it, and shot a trade his way. The trade was apparently accepted, well, for one end, I guess. This guy now has my Ambassador, and I did not receive any Keys or metal from that trade at all. I'm 100% positive it isn't Steam's fault, because right after that trade, I was able to trade items and get things in return. I'm just looking for possible theories on what could've happened here.

post-25683-0-85359200-1461206201_thumb.png

So, I was on backpack.tf, looking to sell my Strange Pro. KS Festive Ambassador, right? So, I found this one Russian guy who was buying them for 10 Keys, 7 Refined, and 1 Scrap. I was okay with it, and shot a trade his way. The trade was apparently accepted, well, for one end, I guess. This guy now has my Ambassador, and I did not receive any Keys or metal from that trade at all. I'm 100% positive it isn't Steam's fault, because right after that trade, I was able to trade items and get things in return. I'm just looking for possible theories on what could've happened here.

attachicon.gifLBxsEhQ.png

item servers being slow probably

Hm, I guess it was a Steam thing. I had never received a notification inside of Steam or TF2 that I got the items, so that was confusing.

I'm surprised you didn't actually check your inventory if you got them after the trade, but only waited on notifications.

I hardly ever get notifications from trade offers, but when I check my inventory history or in-game backpack, they always show up

Archived