How much would a Painted Collector's Cow Mangler be?

DaPlaya2013

depends on the paint. 

Ts used to be 15 and the rest were 25, not sure if thats still true though. 

Well

Team Spirit

Balacava

Im wondering.

do you mean one with the collectors quality?

I don't think it's possible to get one, since the only way to obtain a painted cowmangler was using a bug in the first minutes after it got added.

do you mean one with the collectors quality?

I don't think it's possible to get one, since the only way to obtain a painted cowmangler was using a bug in the first minutes after it got added.

Use the collector strangifier (or however it is called) to a painted cowmangler? but I guess that was not his question and is there even a collecters version of the cowmangler?

Use the collector strangifier (or however it is called) to a painted cowmangler? but I guess that was not his question and is there even a collecters version of the cowmangler?

Yes, jjon sold one for $130 on the market. And i'd assume its impossible to get a painted collectors mangler, since isn't it like crafting? (i.e. none of the attributes of the inputs are transferred to the outputs). 

Yes, jjon sold one for $130 on the market. And i'd assume its impossible to get a painted collectors mangler, since isn't it like crafting? (i.e. none of the attributes of the inputs are transferred to the outputs). 

Have you ever used a chemistry set?

Ok you have the set with the 200x unique cowmangler ingreadients. If you "craft" those 200 cowmanglers with the set you get a strangifier or a collecitier in this case. That collectifier can be applied to any cowmangler, also the painted ones I guess.

Ok you have the set with the 200x unique cowmangler ingreadients. If you "craft" those 200 cowmanglers with the set you get a strangifier or a collecitier in this case. That collectifier can be applied to any cowmangler, also the painted ones I guess.

O.o. i assumed that the collector recipe outputted a collector variant, not a collectifier. 

(and no, i haven't)

Also, i highly doubt anyone would be stupid enough to risk losing the paint by collectifying. 

does not give a collectifier, it just directly gives the collector's item

http://puu.sh/5koQu.png

EDIT: just noticed it is not the maker of the item in question asnwering.

does not give a collectifier, it just directly gives the collector's item

http://puu.sh/5koQu.png

EDIT: just noticed it is not the maker of the item in question asnwering.

Oh nvm then, I thought they would use the same system for all chemistry sets. But why make it easy if it could be complicated.

And if you use 200 painted cowmanglers? Jk if the first one that is used is a painted one, maybe it would work. :P

Oh nvm then, I thought they would use the same system for all chemistry sets. But why make it easy if it could be complicated.

And if you use 200 painted cowmanglers? Jk if the first one that is used is a painted one, maybe it would work. :P

Go buy those 3 painted manglers for 93 buds and try it out. First try with the first being the painted mangler, then try ith the last one, and if neither of those work, just keep the 3rd mangler next to the collector mangler and maybe the paint will rub off onto the collector one. 

Well, the Bison is a GENUINE

And the Cow Mangler is Unique with paint added to it

Paint added to it was from a glitch which was opened only for a few mins which is why there are so few of them. Dont think anyone would risk using their painted cow-mangler to test if it passes on to the collectors...

@dERPEH

Im pretty sure like strange painted hats it will keep the paint

The difference is, for hats you use a strangifer which is applied to one item. 

@dERPEH

Im pretty sure like strange painted hats it will keep the paint

Would you like to test that theory?

Thats like 25 buds out the window if it doesnt and the other owners who still have theirs would go up because someone was dumb smart enough to try this and lose it :L

Cow-manglers arnt supposed to be paintable in the first place i doubt a glitch would carry on...

EDIT: there is a difference between applying the stringfier on an item and using an item for ingredients

Would you like to test that theory?

Thats like 25 buds out the window if it doesnt and the other owners who still have theirs would go up because someone was dumb smart enough to try this and lose it :L

Cow-manglers arnt supposed to be paintable in the first place i doubt a glitch would carry on...

EDIT: there is a difference between applying the stringfier on an item and using an item for ingredients

Well,

Noting that THESE ARE HATS and NOT WEAPONS, they could be different

Well,

Noting that THESE ARE HATS and NOT WEAPONS, they could be different

Again would you like to spend 25 buds to test if it "could" be different? :L

You do realise that you are using the cow-mangler as an ingredient and it produces a collectors cow-mangler right? It doesnt produce a strangifier to use on the mangler.

I highly doubt any collector would like to risk losing their Painted cow-mangler which is again from a glitch hoping it would "pass on"

Again would you like to spend 25 buds to test if it "could" be different? :L

You do realise that you are using the cow-mangler as an ingredient and it produces a collectors cow-mangler right? It doesnt produce a strangifier to use on the mangler.

I highly doubt any collector would like to risk losing their Painted cow-mangler which is again from a glitch hoping it would "pass on"

Even if they did, there wouldn't be any benefit. If people realized it could be done, then everyone would do it, and so no one might as well do it. 

O.o. i assumed that the collector recipe outputted a collector variant, not a collectifier. 

(and no, i haven't)

Also, i highly doubt anyone would be stupid enough to risk losing the paint by collectifying.

Sure they would. There is no risk really as it has already been shown that the item doesnt loose attributes it only gains the new attribute. It would deffinately be worth more but I would guess that the guy who is a big time collector of cowmangler already has painted ones so...

Sure they would. There is no risk really as it has already been shown that the item doesnt loose attributes it only gains the new attribute. It would deffinately be worth more but I would guess that the guy who is a big time collector of cowmangler already has painted ones so...

Except it outputs a collector quality item, NOT a collectifier. So the painted mangler would just be an ingredient among 199 other manglers.

Archived