How do I receive more offers on people selling backpacks.

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

Recently I wanted to buy people's backpack for at least 25-30% off the original backpack.tf price for pures.

I have posted about it on backpack.tf forum and outpost, but I haven't receive many offers about people selling their backpack to me. I do not have outpost premium which is SUCKISH because I do not have paypal, how can I receive more offers like how the others did tho? I have at least 300+ keys 1 week ago when I wanted to buy backpack for pure but only receive 1-2 offers so far.

Edit: Sorry for bad english, I hope you guys still understand what Im trynna say.

Cheers,

Wolf

Best way to be to go around looking for people who are selling their backpacks, instead of posting a single trade and doing nothing.

Help only comes to people who try hard.

Best way to be to go around looking for people who are selling their backpacks, instead of posting a single trade and doing nothing.

I do that for unusual not backpack, how do I find em?

Best way is not to spam posts every so often to appear on the front page, just keep one so people can leave the rep on it, like famous backpack buyers on here.

I do not count paint/killstreak/parts, etc on the item

And you wondering why you dont have any offers !!!!

That's not true, i'm a bp buyer and didnt had to go after people to get a deal even when i started

Just try to make an understanding post with some criteria to make it more clear which kind of bp you looking to buy

Given your 0 rep/trust on your profile, when compared to other high rep holders who are buying backpacks also, you are likely to be put as the last resort for people wanting to sell. You might need to start off small and do some purchases of individual items or keys before people will consider you on entire backpacks

Considering you only have some 350 pure to work with you can only buy so many backpacks of certain value.

You couldn't buy the top 10,000 richest backpacks on backpack.tf for that kind of pure.

Maybe do some simple key-banking for cash to get cash rep and start offering cash/pure for their backpacks. People looking to cash out often want cash :P

Archived