Missed Opportunities thread.

D-maV

Titles says it all. Whether it be in TF2, CSGO or real life, lemme hear it. Say 1 good opportunity that you took and was good, and 1 that you didnt take and makes you very sad.

Good thing: Traded my Bayo marble fade (150) for a schorching coldsnap (Was not a shark have proof <3)

Bad thing: Was offered a beams cottonhead on my huntsman fade (100 keys) 1 month b4 it was all class, I declined :(.

Kinda bad maybe: I unboxed a scorching SnS and sold it for 95 pure. Now it might go all class.

Update: I was able to repurchase the SAME ONE I unboxed for just a little bit over what I sold it for. Woohoo.

Good: Got a duped burning hot dogger for 140 during prehype and sold it for a GE Honk Kong Cone (360)

Kinda bad maybe: I unboxed a scorching SnS and sold it for 95 pure. Now it might go all class.

Pretty Good: Got a duped burning hot dogger for 140 during prehype and sold it for a GE Honk Kong Cone (360)

I missed the hotdogger thingy. Was it going all class?

good thing: sold duped GE Ze Goggles for 9 keys profit (bought for 23 sold 32 :3)

bad thing: got banned (today) cuz the guy has a steamrep ban from 3 years ago and I traded with him because I didn't check his profile ;_;

Good: I've had plenty of good investments, but my best one was probably buying a FoD Burstchester for ~160 Pure and selling it for ~450 during hype.

Bad: Not investing in unusual taunts when they were low. It still hurts.

Good: got a pro aussie RL and a scorching defiant spartan for 85 csgo keys.

Bad: Got an offer of a GE Hong kong cone for my 2 hot doggers with Cloudy moon and Haunted ghosts WHILE I WAS SLEEPING.

Owner then sold it to Apo for a burning hot dogger 2 hours before I wake up.

I'm still extremely salty over that fact.

Good: got a pro aussie RL and a scorching defiant spartan for 85 csgo keys.

Bad: Got an offer of a GE Hong kong cone for my 2 hot doggers with Cloudy moon and Haunted ghosts WHILE I WAS SLEEPING.

Owner then sold it to Apo for a burning hot dogger 2 hours before I wake up.

I'm still extremely salty over that fact.

WHAT IS IT WITH THE HOT DOGGERS ANSWER ME >:[

WHAT IS IT WITH THE HOT DOGGERS ANSWER ME >:[

Both Hot Dogger and Bot Dogger got updated to be all class on the workshop. So far, only the Bot Dogger has actually gone all-class with people expecting the Hot Dogger to go all-class soon.

Wait, SnS is rumored to be going all-class? Shit, I better get the Amaranthine one I've had my eye on before that happens. T.T

Good: A long time ago, I had betted my unusual Terror-A-Watt Gridiron (about 10% of my backpack at the time) on Sweetstakes.tf in a 350 key pot full of unusuals. Managed to win it with just 5%.

Bad: I was unable to stock up £200 on my Steam wallet, hoping to buy MLG Columbus stuff in heavy heavy bulk. If I did manage to stock up, I would've doubled my money and then some.

Bad: I declined 1200 keys pure on a golden frying pan because the buyer looked like an alt in almost every way. Found out a few days later that he had legitimately purchased all his keys and that he had already bought a different pan. 

Good: When buds where still fluctuating around 8-9 keys, I bought 30 and sold them all for a key more each. All within 30 minutes.

Good: Bought buds for a small discount then resold them for normal price for a while which got me a good profit. (Back when they were like 19-21 keys)

Bad: I did not take the offer of a bud for my Professional Killstreak Wrench during 2013 and instead traded it for a really low tier Nuts n' Bolts Napper's Respite. Had to quicksell it since nobody wanted it and I never got lucky in MvM drops ever since. :T

Archived