How long do price suggestions take to be accepted?

Melexus

Dear backpack.tf community,

I was wondering how long an unusual price suggestion takes to be accepted. I have an unusual price suggestion that has been up for 14 days and hasn't been accepted.

Here is the link to the suggestion: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/56feffe483de6b7bd30d9de5

Please comment on this thread if I'm doing anything wrong or a rough estimation of how long this suggestion will take to be accepted. Thanks :)

If it's a rare unpriced unusual with only 1 available sale, you need to wait 1 month to see if the buyer resell the hat. If he doesn't it will get accepted.

If it's a rare unpriced unusual with only 1 available sale, you need to wait 1 month to see if the buyer resell the hat. If he doesn't it will get accepted.

eh not necessarily, if the person is very obviously a collector/says they're not reselling then it doesn't need to wait a month

I am the buyer xD And I am reselling it :)

eh not necessarily, if the person is very obviously a collector/says they're not reselling then it doesn't need to wait a month

I am the person who bought the unusual xD 

yeah, it generally takes 1 day to 1 month to get accepted. It just takes time. Be sure to watch for new sales :)

If the sales are solid and there's no possible counter-evidence or lack of sales, the suggestion will be accepted or denied in 1 - 3 days.  If not, it's normally left up for around 15 - 30 days, waiting for a more clear correlation between sales or for just more sales.  At around that time it will be considered backlog and will be reviewed again by a mod and either closed with advice on how to fix it, or it will be accepted.  That's how it normally worked for me, it was almost always closed or accepted in those first 3 days, or at sometime near 30 days.   This isn't the mods being lazy, it's just how the suggestion process works :)

Archived