Choppy tf2 on 100+ fps.

Vision

So yeah,I haven't played in about 3 days,and when i started up the game,and went on a local HT server,my tf2 started chopping so much,even tho my fps is 100+ constant.

Any solutions?

Check your net graph to see if packet delivery is working properly. I know this is a big issue given the absurd size TF2 has grown to as of late, the enormity of it results in packets not delivering properly if your internet isn't great, especially if wireless.

Still need help?

If so,

Have you downloaded anything new recently?

What does HT stand for?

Did joining the server require you to download anything new?

Do you often have any other browsers on when playing TF2?

Do you often have any other programs on when playing TF2 (including widgets or side applications that open immediately on boot)?

I had a problem with TF2 being choppy, however, after a couple days, it went back to normal. Maybe give it a couple days.

I also have a TF2 being choppy problem.  I'm not sure why though... I don't know how to check my fps.  I have an AMD FX-8320 processor and a gtx760 gpu.  I'm not 100% sure I installed the drivers for the graphic card correctly, I think I did though... My friend did it super quickly when I got my graphics card in the mail, I just trusted him.  I thought maybe the problem was that my processor was too slow or too hot (still using stock cooler and my case doesn't have the best ventilation).  Btw, how do I check my net graph?

I also have a TF2 being choppy problem.  I'm not sure why though... I don't know how to check my fps.  I have an AMD FX-8320 processor and a gtx760 gpu.  I'm not 100% sure I installed the drivers for the graphic card correctly, I think I did though... My friend did it super quickly when I got my graphics card in the mail, I just trusted him.  I thought maybe the problem was that my processor was too slow or too hot (still using stock cooler and my case doesn't have the best ventilation).  Btw, how do I check my net graph?

ingame type in console "cl_showfps 1" and it will give you a realtime fps and other info

Still need help?

If so,

Have you downloaded anything new recently?

What does HT stand for?

Did joining the server require you to download anything new?

Do you often have any other browsers on when playing TF2?

Do you often have any other programs on when playing TF2 (including widgets or side applications that open immediately on boot)?

I had a problem with TF2 being choppy, however, after a couple days, it went back to normal. Maybe give it a couple days.

Yep,I still do need help.

I haven't downloaded anything new. (except just cause 2 which i bought on steam)

HT=Hightower

No,It doesn't.

No,I do not leave open any browsers open,not even when playing tf2c,even then i make sure everything is closed.

Nope,I do not,I close all that shit up,also I do not use widgets

To check your fps,type in console cl_showfps 1 if you want all time fps,or cl_showfps 2 if you want rounded fps,and to check your net graph,you type in net_graph 1,2,3 or 4

[Also your next post is your 666th,you satanist *insert textface here*]

Archived