Favorite Games

Chilled Soda

Top 5 Favorite Games, + give some feedback on others

1. Viva Pinata

2. Crash Bandicoot

3. Star Wars Battlefront 2

4. Halo: Reach

5. Team Fortress 2

Congrats! If you read this, go ahead and reply with "ZYDD-934J" on my thread to receive your prize of 1x Earbuds!

In no particular order since I can't decide:

TF2

CSGO

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Dawn of War 2

Pre Mists of Pandaria WoW expansions

Grand Theft Auto Series (Mostly GTA IV, V & GTA San Andreas)

Red Dead Redemption (Gotta love dis game)

NBA 2k (My addiction)

South Park Stick of Truth (Funniest Sh*t Ever) (Waiting for The Fractured But-Whole)

Assassin's Creed Series

TF2

Far Cry 3 and 4, haven't played Primal

FIFA

Mortal Kombat Series

Max Payne 3

Skyrim

Batman Series

Tekken Series

Tomb Raider

L.A. Noire

Dead Rising

Old Need For Speed Games

There are just too many great games, but these are my favorites.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, April 14, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, April 14, 2016 - No reason given

1. Crash Bandicoot

2. Team Fortress 2

3. Super Smash Bros Meele

4. Abe's Oddysey

5. Runescape

1. Crash Bandicoot

2. Team Fortress 2

4. Abe's Oddysey

5. Runescape

1. Crash Bandicoot

2. Team Fortress 2

4. Abe's Oddysey

5. Runescape

1. Crash Bandicoot

2. Team Fortress 2

4. Abe's Oddysey

5. Runescape

Oh wtf sorry for the insane spam lol.

1) Xcom, probably my first turn based game i played and i love almost all of them, especially the modern ones that are enemy unknown and xcom 2.

2) Deus ex, way ahead of its time. Rpg with an amazing story and dialogues, played it tons of times from start to finish. (human revolution is also pretty good)

3) Warhammer 40k both dawn of wars (although i like the tactical approach in 2 better i guess), its one of my favorites because the Emperor protects.

4) Dark souls, after the abysmal pc port that i had to do some tweaks to play it properly, i think its my most binge played game ever, like 80 hours in less than 2 weeks. Dark souls 2 is also really good and i bet 3 will be as good if not better than 2.

5) Not sure what total war i like the most, even though i love medieval 2, i still played the first rome a shit ton more.

I would also nominate Ratchet and Clank just purely of nostalgic value and how good times i had with it, Fallout including 4 that i liked it a lot ,Witcher 3 and all Borderlands games.While i also love Half life 2, it just doesn't have as much replayability as the other games, and i already starting to let go of it since 3 will most likely never release.

Now i would've also say undertale, i gladly managed to play it before the community hyping the game to all 9 circles of hell and making a lot of people hate it just because of it, however despite its really unique storytelling and characters, i don't know if i'm going to play it again.. i enjoyed it once for what it was and that was it (ok maybe twice cause i did enjoy the genocide run mwhahahaheauheah).

AOE II

Halo 3

Dirty Bomb

TF2

Simpsons Hit&Run -More historic than current

Skyrim

In response to op's .1

I got viva pinata free with my xbox and to be honest I had no idea what I was doing I just hit the lady with my spade till she took it away, still a good laugh though.

1- Bioshock 1

2- Pokemon emerald

3- Mario Galaxy/64/Sunshine

4- Dishonored

5- Bioshock 2 and infinite

A ton more which i cant remember now.

Edit: forgot some Zeldas like Majoras Mask, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I also like tf2 but no way as musch as these mentioned games.

1. Tf2

2. Half life 2 and episodes

3. Planetside 2

4. Portal 2

5. CS:GO

I like tf2 so much more than any other game I literally had to look through my steam library and say, "did I like this when I played it for a few hours when I got it/finished the story?" If it was anything more than "meh" it made it on this list

1: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2: Conker's Bad Fur Day

3: Mario 64

4: Super Smash Bros 64

5: Donkey Kong 64

6: Star Fox 64

7: Perfect Dark 64

8: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

9: Vigilante 8

10: EarthBound

10 is better than 5

take me back to the golden days :(

1.) TF2

2.) Mario Kart

3.) Super Smash Bros

4.) Roller Coaster Tycoon

5.) Simpsons Hit & Run (as was said above, more historic than current)

1 Super Smash bros 64-melee,SSB4

2 Team fortress series

3 overwatch

4 DOOM 1-2016

5 Pokemon series (Not spin offs tho)

6 Skullgirls

7 Strider NES and 2014

8 ROCKMAN 1-6

9 Call of duty Zombie series (WaW-Black ops 3)

10 JOJO's BIZARRE ADVENTURE:fight for the family heritage

11 MvC 2-3

12 Dungeon defenders II

13 Sonic 1-3

14 Rockband

15 F-ZERO

16 Kirby

17 Legend of Zelda

18 Scott pilgrim vs the world the video game

19 Diablo

20 TOXXIK

Shit i have to many to list here, i will give a little explanation why i like them as well so here it is in no particular order:

TF2 ... do i really have to explain why i like this one?

Mass Effect 1/2/3: The mass effect saga is easily on my top 3 games list, it is probably one of the few games i got emotionally attached to, i loved every second of all the mass effect games, it is one of those games that i could finish endless times and still love it every time.

Xcom EU/EW: i really like turn based games, but i simply wasn't finding any that made me like playing it as much as i liked playing front mission 4, until i decided to play xcom EU/EW, i simply can't explain what makes xcom so good, i finished this game so many times already that i lost count, and every time i was eager for my next campaign, i only stopped playing xcom EU/EW when xcom 2 came out.

Xcom 2: or should i say drugs simulator because i am fucking addicted to this motherfucking game(someone please help me)also snek tits.

Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege: I bought this to play with a friend of mine(we worked together) I began to play it so much along with Xcom 2 that my friend had to kick me out of my job(he was also my boss, kind of) completely worth it.

Dragon age Origins/2/Inquisition: i was in a bioware hype when DA:I came out so i bought it after playing most of the game i discovered there was DA:O and DA:2 so i bought them and finished DA:O and got on the last mission of DA:2, i really don't know why i didn't finish DA:2 and DA:I yet.

Valkyria Chronicles: I bought it thinking it was like Xcom, not quite what i hopped for but it's gameplay, graphics and story are awesome.

The elder scrolls V skyrim: I first played it on my PS3 but i didn't like it really much because I was a console peasant that had no mods, but when i played it on my PC i had to force myself to stop playing it because I had so many mods that I had no more space on my HD.

God of War 1/2/3/ascension/chains of Olympus/Ghost of sparta: I love god of war i played all the god of war games at the least 3 times, my entire teenage years was basically god of war (which made me become one hell of a edgy teen, until i discovered the real meaning of god of war that was family then my edgyness died)

Transformers war for cybertron/fall of cybertron: i really like transformers (even the michael bay ones) and these 2 games were able to get everything i loved in transformers and put it in a game.

Batman Arkham series (excluding arkham knight as i have not played it yet): i am a comics fan, i played a lot of super hero games, most of them were awful, and then came the Arkham games, this game is amazing, they were able to portray batman exactly as i portrayed him in my head when i played batman arkham city for the first time I binge played it so much my eyes hurt, nuff said.

Ratchet and Clank up your arsenal: oh the nostalgia this game brings, it had everything i loved, guns, robots, space, (furry character)it was a really funny game, it was such an amazing game that i am going to buy a PS4 just to play the new one and if it is half as good as this one was i will be satisfied.

Front mission 4: this game was my first turn based tactical game, was not disappointed also it has giant robots.

Crash tag team racing: I used to play this game with my cousin, holy shit this game is really fun to play with friends.

Marvel ultimate alliance: One of the best marvel games i have played, it had so many characters to play with, it's story was good and was one of the first games i played that had multiple endings(kind of).

Star wars battlefront 2: me and my sister used to play this all day when we were kids, and when night came we kept playing it(who needs sleep when you have battlefront 2).

I think those are all of my all time favorites.

1. Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem

2. Metroid: Zero Mission

3. Capcom vs. SNK 2

4. Sonic Colors

5. Super Mario Galaxy

Wasn't there another thread like this?

1. Team Fortress 2

2. Dissidia: Final Fantasy

3. Counter Strike Global Obstructive

4. Final Fantasy 3

5. Final Fantasy 7

1. Team Fortress 2