Bad price suggestions

Teezy

I dont wanna be rude but its getting on my nervse. 

Those 2 "suggesters" are getting annoying.

I think every active bp.tf user knows whom i am talking about:

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198112612121

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198279553594

I do not have anything against new users (i am not a pro suggester myself but i make one when i have time and they usually get accepted) or people who are trying to get into pricing stuff, but even after so much time (and so many mod closed suggestions) they do not listen to people with more experience , change their formats, resuggest correctly, etc...

I also realized that they don't even speak proper english. Is there a way to do something against this? I mean it wouldn't be appropriate to ban them or something, but they don't listen to anything.

Any advise? 

I also realized that they don't even speak proper english. Is there a way to do something against this? I mean it wouldn't be appropriate to ban them or something, but they don't listen to anything.

Any advise? 

You mean like closing their suggestions? Warning them?

This is literally the job of the moderators. They've both been warned and had their suggestions closed. There's nothing to "do" that hasn't already been done.

I think every active bp.tf user knows whom i am talking about

I'm pretty active but I have no idea who these people are.

If they repeatedly make trollish or bad suggestions, odds are they've been warned already, and if they keep it up they'll be banned soon enough. 

I'm pretty active but I have no idea who these people are.

If they repeatedly make trollish or bad suggestions, odds are they've been warned already, and if they keep it up they'll be banned soon enough. 

Never heard of them either.

But pretty much this...just report them and move one. Mods do a great job at moderating the site in general.

Archived