Steam Inventory Helper Download

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

I recently heard from my friends that they can send a lot of keys at once in 1 second, Im bait surprised how, they mention they downloaded a software called steam inventory helper. I wanted to download it too but it was only for chrome and Im using safari most of the time not chrome, I wonder if there is any steam inventory helper for safari.

Edit: I am dumb and  do not want do download stuff from the internet, i trust them 70% of the time, may sound hilarious but better safe than never.

Anyone know how it works? How do I download it and is it safe, how it works etc? 

Cheers,

Wolf

It's a chrome extension. It can be downloaded here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/steam-inventory-helper/cmeakgjggjdlcpncigglobpjbkabhmjl?hl=en

What it does is that it is a script that adds depth to your trading and inventory management. I'm quite sure that none of your information will be breached, as it's merely just an extension and thus, any personal information hasn't be parsed to a server unless someone finds an instance of it in the script.

As said, it adds depth to your trading and inventory management, by adding some buttons and using a couple of APIs to help you price things as well as aiding in doing actions in bulk.

7bZhWCI.png?1

As you can see, SIH can provide straight-up prices, whilst loading the current SCM prices as well.

Buttons upon the side can help you, in organisation. 

v7k9eu5.png?1

The Inventory extensions are very useful. You can select multiple items and do what you want to them; sell them in bulk onto SCM, turn into gems or send in a trade.

Overall, I'd say it's quite handy for people who use SCM or trade in CSGO a lot.

You can only download it via Chrome because its in Chrome Store. It's %100 safe and one of the best extensions for trade (especially sending multiple items). I use it all the time  :)

Edit: I am dumb and  do not want do download stuff from the internet, i trust them 70% of the time, may sound hilarious but better safe than never.

It's safe, I've used it for more than a year and haven't had any problems.

anything simular for firefox?

Yeah, you can download a sweet thing from firefox called "Google Chrome"

It's better in almost every way, and then you can get this!

Yeah, you can download a sweet thing from firefox called "Google Chrome"

It's better in almost every way, and then you can get this!

Firefox Master Race

Archived