Real Life HOUWAR

JCapps

I think I made a thread that had something about this in it, but not this entirely...anyways...

~HOUWAR in the making!~

What I decide to do with this, once it is completed, is still debatable. For now, I'm thinking of keeping it to go with my 1:1 clean uncraft houwar. I might start getting into SFM and make alternate dimension hoopla, since i sorta have an engi costume. Other thoughts drift me into wanting to send this to the TF2 Team, or something somehow related, in hopes for â€‹something sparkly.

The pupils have Velcro so funny adjustments can be made in the eyes. No, that tentacle is not going to stay pink. All the suctions and spots and stuff, along with the tentacles, still need to be made. Aside from that, its almost done! I plan to have the spots be this color as opposed to the default, bright red/orange (I think it looks better): http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/File:Painted_Hat_of_Undeniable_Wealth_And_Respect_839FA3.png

Let me know if any of you guys think of some funny ideas to make this hat more animated and lively!

-PROTOTYPE-

mini%20houwar2.jpg

-UPDATE-

Actual hat started.

Fi4kePz.jpg

-UPDATE-

2/5 tentacles made + 3 barnacles added.

Uuqurd6.jpg

-UPDATE-

Added spots, more tentacles, and other details. Almost done.

MbP39fj.jpg

-FINISHING UPDATE-

Last tentacle that goes across the hat has been added. Finished the look! Now for the balance...

jINjXDn.jpg

Dat accuracy doe.

-GOT IT-

94WRhQv.jpg

m3Mwzh9.jpg

Perhaps there is some confusion...I myself am not crafting this. I'm sending my details to a crafter for her to make. She sends me pics.

So no, i do not own these beautiful pieces of furniture/music.

You music collection is very reclaimed and refined.

ftfy

Schrodinger's Hat: if you don't peek inside the crate the hat is neither a max or a howaur

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived