The Mayann Project.

The Veteran Eagle

http://mayannproject.com/

The Mayann Project is a community-created project that is currently recognized by Valve as a WIP community effort, aiming to become an official TF2 community update. It's basically gonna consist of a 6 minute SFM and some community-contributed stuff (cosmetics, taunts, maps, etc.)

inb4 pay-to-participate passes

its not official confirmed so that depends if the community wants it 

good maps but might be the new EOTL but most cosmetics are like tomb raider. but a new weapon but not reskin would be nice 

If it ever becomes an update in TF2, I hope it goes better than EOTL. Don't wanna see another backlash from hype culture.

I hope this one's better than EOTL.

I hope people realize it is a COMMUNITY made film, and when its not quite as polished as a professional film i hope they don't say "oh this is garbage," because they have been spoiled on professional quality animation

I hope people realize it is a COMMUNITY made film, and when its not quite as polished as a professional film i hope they don't say "oh this is garbage," because they have been spoiled on professional quality animation

He meant the update, not the film.  SFM films are quite alright, as long as the movements are quite fluent and not dodgy like some amateur's work.

If it ever becomes an update in TF2, I hope it goes better than EOTL.

Anyhow, for the update, I'd like to see some ingenuity within some of the cosmetics, rather than seeing stereotypical ideas branched from the theme of an Indiana Jones movie, something like a mayann crown cosmetic that comes with tribal paint would be great.

Archived