Does anyone run into this when pricing unusuals?

Jesus Lord Almighty Christ

When pricing unusuals, do you sometimes just hit a brick wall? For example, I'm trying to set prices for some unpriced unusuals. I did 6 in a row and then bad luck fell upon me. I currently have 20 unfinished suggestions. Reasons include but are not limited to: Multiple sales for unpriced unusuals (which I then try to price but there are either none on the market or the unboxer is selling his or there is only one sale), Seemingly random sales (i.e. sale at 2.2, 4.7, 6.9), Real money seems to have been used, Sale is very unclear (i.e. sale of an Aces High Brim for medal #63 and two level 0 vintages?) I guess I just need to vent some frustration, I've wasted hours on tons of suggestions which never even saw the light of day. Does anyone else run into the same issues?

Yeah I'm almost finished and then sales are really unclear (some don't post up on OP, some don't offer on OP). Don't worry, I have 62 unusuals half done (a lot just have one sale I bookmarked and never checked history)

Yeah I'm almost finished and then sales are really unclear (some don't post up on OP, some don't offer on OP). Don't worry, I have 62 unusuals half done (a lot just have one sale I bookmarked and never checked history)

I do actually run into the same issues. I'll go crazy when I do get stuck on a suggestion. :>

Glad I'm not the only one. Thanks guys :)

Archived