Creating tradeoffer links with the items already set up?

WhiteGuy

Clicking the trade offer link for items on sale used to add the items for you on the trade offer page a while back, but I recently noticed that it has stopped doing that. Was that feature removed entirely? Or has backpack just not had the chance to update the linking system to make it work again? 

Clicking the trade offer link for items on sale used to add the items for you on the trade offer page a while back, but I recently noticed that it has stopped doing that. Was that feature removed entirely? Or has backpack just not had the chance to update the linking system to make it work again? 

That has never happened, I believe. That occurrence is only when you receive a trade offer.

That has never happened, I believe. That occurrence is only when you receive a trade offer.

It most definitely happens, it works with trading cards and Steam Card Exchange does it with their trade links. Doesn't mean it works with TF2 items though, or maybe it does? Either way it would be a nice thing to add here, but fairly sure this is the wrong subforum for this discussion: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/forum/7-website-forums/

Doesn't mean it works with TF2 items though, or maybe it does? 

I had a script/app that did it for TF2 items but I forgot which one  :P

It most definitely happens, it works with trading cards and Steam Card Exchange does it with their trade links. Doesn't mean it works with TF2 items though, or maybe it does? Either way it would be a nice thing to add here, but fairly sure this is the wrong subforum for this discussion: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/forum/7-website-forums/

Sorry. This looked like the most fitting subforum at the time. 

I had a script/app that did it for TF2 items but I forgot which one  :P

I would love to know where I can find it. I've looked everywhere I can for something like it.

Archived