A summary for h3h3 and leafy

Mike Hawk

Who cares how someone acts off camera. Leafy is just acting unprofessional dragging this shit on.

too_much_salt_360.jpg

h3h3s vids are generally about people doing cringey stuff, not people being cringey. They generally aren't mocking the person, more mocking the video.

For example h3h3's video would call someone drawing stupid while leafy would call the guy who made the drawing stupid. Leafy directly insults the creator while h3h3 finds content that deserves to be insulted, that isn't dumb for the sole reason that the guy creating it has a cringey personality but instead for the fact that the content they have created is dumb. From what I've seen the people he mocks don't seem to take it as a personal attack, more as valid criticism on their work while many people leafy has mocked have taken it personally.

I'm also pretty sure filthy frank doesn't discuss other people either, unless his content has changed recently. His content as far as I know has always been making fun of himself rather than of individuals.

Insulting people and insulting what people do / make is all the same at the end of the day. Even if the creator regrets it now, they don't need some humorless YouTuber getting on their ass about it. Now this dumbass drama has gotten to the point where theyre insulting each other's character, which is more cringeworthy than any of the stuff theyve ever talked about. 

As for FilthyFrank, he's just owning the whole cringe thing. He's absolutely tried to shit on people before, but he still falls under the cringe channel category. He's not as bad as these 3, but he's still not funny either.

Image related

XXc9gjJ.png

As for FilthyFrank, he's just owning the whole cringe thing. He's absolutely tried to shit on people before, but he still falls under the cringe channel category. He's not as bad as these 3, but he's still not funny either.

That's the point, Filthy Frank is just a character, an exaggerated version of somebody - the channel is just one big satire. The guy behind it actually made a couple of videos about himself in relation to his youtube persona, but iirc he later removed them due to getting hate from his somewhat shitty fanbase, because talking about epilepsy "broke the illusion that he was "Frank".

Whilst I think it's stupid that this has now escalated to ad hominem attacks on both sides, Leafy never actually made a proper apology and is now defending his shitty clickbait videos.

Insulting people and insulting what people do / make is all the same at the end of the day.

The video you made is pretty shit.

You are a cunt.

Which of these do you find the most insulting to you?

The video you made is pretty shit.

You are a cunt.

Which of these do you find the most insulting to you?

Im not offended by either because youre a kid on the internet calling me a cunt and my mediocre YouTube channel "shit". If someone were to put a lot of work into something, the first one could offend them more than the second. If people are sensitive to being called names, the second one could be more offensive. There's no guideline to what it is. Pretty sure there was a thread on "Whats offensive" already though.

Im not sure why or who you're trying to defend here. This whole event just shows all 3 of these people are garbage and have a tasteless sense of humor. 

I've always felt like Leafy, Pyro, Nfkrz, ect. are all trying to copy H3h3's style.  They eventually developed their own style but I definitely think their channels were h3h3 inspired.  H3h3s video wasn't launching into attacks while Leafy's H3h3 rant video was him yelling within a minute.  Leafy's video only had one point which was that h3h3 was trash talking pyro.  Well no one is perfect, and I think pyros videos ARE trash.  Also H3h3 is probably mad because pyro is copying him.  Leafy said he will continue to make his cringe review videos only 3 days after his apology... His apology was pretty shit and that there just counteracts all of it.  Leafy is the one here who needs to change what he's doing.  The only thing h3h3 did that was wrong was going behind Pyro's back.  Everyone does stuff like that at some point.  Leafy's videos go way beyond trash talking a guy in his 20s (what h3h3 did).  His videos have much worse insults and they're directed to younger people.  

Personally, I've gotten tired of whole "the biggest/cringiest person" series. It got old real quick. I get the rant that H3H3 did, and I believe he said he was also hypocritical, which is somewhat true, but making ranting videos of other people who are supposedly your friend is rather uncool. Ranting about each other in video format is sorta childish in my eyes. If only they handled the matter a little more maturely; keep their private messages to themselves. 

leafy used to make o.k content but now its "hey guise its leaf man here lets watch rly cringe video!!!!!!! wow this vid is sUPER CRINGE!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER TO LIKE FAVORITE AND SUBSCRIB"

i like h3h3's online persona but from what i've been seeing he does seem like a big ass off the camera, could be easily manipulated PM's but whatever, he's alos a huge ass hypocrite (which he did admit)

pyro is the one i enjoy the most, he doesn't really bother with h3h3 and leafy, even though they all know each other

in all, each youtuber is trying to manipulate their fans into thinking something about the other one, so that each youtubers fans can battle with each other. i might not have the best opinion on this shit but this is what i think on it.

also, leafy couldve done a bit better with his apology, most of it was going "wow omg u guys are best fans!!" instead of talking about why and how he did what he did. also probably couldve done a facecam vid, but no; surf gameplay

Thought anyone who posted here might want to see this: https://m.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/4bqz7f/in_response_to_leafys_video/

Imo this completely backs up what I said earlier.  Also h3h3 could have made a video about this and got A LOT more people to see it, I think he didn't because he wants to end this but also not loose a lot of fans from this.

I'm surprised Frank hasn't told everyone to kill themselves made a video about this yet.

I'm surprised Frank hasn't told everyone to kill themselves made a video about this yet.

Dunkey > Any of these channels. Good to see someone has a sense of humor in all of this senseless drama.

Archived