A summary for h3h3 and leafy

Mike Hawk

Alright so i'm going to give a quick summary of the drama and what happened, i'll correct this if any is false. I'll make this as unbiased as possible.

Very fast summary: leafy was mean, h3h3 called him out, leafy said sorry, pyro called h3h3 out, h3h3 responded and defended.

Actual summary:

Convenient > arrows for extra memes.

>Leafy made a video on an autistic guy (Video has since been deleted, here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/tommync2010

>Tommy (autistic guy) made a video crying, saying how he's been receiving death threats because of leafy's video. Found here: 

>H3H3 then made a video, calling out leafy and how he is pretty much just a bully, and how what he does as a youtube channel is pretty fucked up (Making fun of kids and vulnerable people) Video: 

>Leafy then apologized for the video and claimed he never knew the guy was autistic. Found here: 

>Pyrocynical then made a video on the whole situation, and proclaimed that H3H3 was a pretty toxic person outside of youtube, and that H3H3 has said some pretty wrong things about him, and even tried to make other youtubers blast him. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpljepxhS4

>H3H3 decided to make a reddit post in response to Pyro's video. H3H3 pretty much claims that his words were taken completely out of context, and that Pyro was hypocritical for saying he wouldn't share private messages but did anyways. He also claims that he never tried to get youtubers to bash on pyro, but in fact LEAFY wanted to make a video bashing on pyro, featuring H3H3. H3H3 in the end decided he didn't want to be part of it. Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/4birmk/in_response_to_pyros_video/

EDIT: > leafy made a video, showing full slightly censored conversations between him and h3h3. He pretty much claimed h3h3 is flip flopping on what he thinks of people to try and sound like a saint. 

So i kept that unbiased, here's my opinion.

Leafy is fucked up, and so is his fanbase. He took H3H3's words COMPLETELY out of context, and made Pyro think that H3H3 was talking shit on him. I was a fan for Leafy for like a week, and then realized his content is pretty much the same. Find someone cringy, call them a pinecone and talk shit on them, basically saying the same stuff. It was entertaining for like a week but got old fast. Anytime someone tried to saying something knowledgeable on his channel, it was quickly met with "kys" by a ton of 12 year old fanboys. 

I also think this is just some big drama thing to create more views. Everyone loves drama, and with even Pewdiepie making comments on it, a lot of traffic is gonna go to those users. 

EDIT EDIT: Okay my opinion is swayed due to leafy's new video. I have no idea what to think. Leafy's immature, h3h3 is an asshole hypocrite.

EDIT: Also I think NFKRZ made a video saying that Leafy did in fact know the guy was autistic. I'll try to find it. Wasn't said by him, nor was it solid evidence. Video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POmYSuhg4Kw#t=3m23s

the only interesting thing here is leafy's "apology" video which actually involves very little apology and A LOT of "thanks for your support guys". a strange diversionary tactic worthy of a politician. 

Pretty sure there was never an argument between Pyro and h3h3, iirc the guy sending insults was an impersonator.

the only interesting thing here is leafy's "apology" video which actually involves very little apology and A LOT of "thanks for your support guys". a strange diversionary tactic worthy of a politician. 

It's not even an honest apology, because if Leafy truly regretted what he did he'd have deleted his whole channel or the large majority of his videos which are, in essence, identical to the one mocking the autistic kid.

The only people he's fooling are his zombie fanboys

Pretty sure there was never an argument between Pyro and h3h3, iirc the guy sending insults was an impersonator.

Not really. Pyro just put his opinion into the whole situation, then pointed out some things h3h3 has done that's kind of wrong. H3H3 defended himself.

If you view the sources, the guy sending the "insults" was ethan, but they were taken out of context to make it sound bad. Check the reddit post

All of these channels are trash with content that relies on clickbait titles and cringe videos to get attention. Kids these days really enjoy watching people do stupid cringy shit and having some dumbass comment over the videos (H3H3, Leafy, Pyro, FilthyFrank even though he's not involved). It's just seems like the YouTube trend these days, idk. All 3 of these guys are hypocrites for bashing each other for making "offensive comments" and making content that's really just made to talk down on people. It's pretty disgusting, and even though a lot of the stuff they feature isnt normal by any means, it doesnt mean that everyone needs to jump on it and make fun of the people. The internet (especially fans of these pages) will go out of their way and escalate the insults to the point of harassment. I dont think these channels are really aware of this.

I love Leafy, but he finally got what he deserved. Whether h3h3 and pyro acted extreme is a different question. Picking on people who can't even take it or defend themselves is pathetic, even for leafy. 

leafy is just a sellout, does everything for views and youtube money. just look at his clickbait titles

it all went extremely downhill when the reptilian thing happened, and his "fame" got over his head

All of these channels are trash with content that relies on clickbait titles and cringe videos to get attention. Kids these days really enjoy watching people do stupid cringy shit and having some dumbass comment over the videos (H3H3, Leafy, Pyro, FilthyFrank even though he's not involved). It's just seems like the YouTube trend these days, idk. All 3 of these guys are hypocrites for bashing each other for making "offensive comments" and making content that's really just made to talk down on people. It's pretty disgusting, and even though a lot of the stuff they feature isnt normal by any means, it doesnt mean that everyone needs to jump on it and make fun of the people. The internet (especially fans of these pages) will go out of their way and escalate the insults to the point of harassment. I dont think these channels are really aware of this.

h3h3 doesn't use clickbaiting titles much. definitely doesn't massively overuse pictures of girls with obvious cleavage in the thumbnails unlike leafy. also hardly any of their vids are about actual cringe shit any more unless you count ethan himself being cringey for fun. in general, the people who are mocked in their videos are people doing some weird or creepy shit, like patrice wilson, soflo, pranksters, etc. they also remind their fans whenever people go over the top that they aren't looking for people to go and hate on someone, even when that someone is a guy trying to send dick pics to hila or whatever.

i'm still not a fan of the way some of their content is slanted towards the whole "HAHA FEMINISM HAHA WHAT A JOKE LOL" but they're definitely not in the same tier as leafy or someone.

h3h3s vids are generally about people doing cringey stuff, not people being cringey. They generally aren't mocking the person, more mocking the video.

For example h3h3's video would call someone drawing stupid while leafy would call the guy who made the drawing stupid. Leafy directly insults the creator while h3h3 finds content that deserves to be insulted, that isn't dumb for the sole reason that the guy creating it has a cringey personality but instead for the fact that the content they have created is dumb. From what I've seen the people he mocks don't seem to take it as a personal attack, more as valid criticism on their work while many people leafy has mocked have taken it personally.

I'm also pretty sure filthy frank doesn't discuss other people either, unless his content has changed recently. His content as far as I know has always been making fun of himself rather than of individuals.

I subbed on leafys channel @ 11-12k. His content is less to my liking now that he doesnt do csgo vids anymore, but im a leafy fan no matter what. He messed up, but hopefully it all cools down soon :P

The problem with these channels (or an advantage depending the situation) is that their main selling point is that they are self aware, everytime they comment on a certain person they always follow up with " oh but leafy if you talk shit about that then why did you yadda yadda you hypocrite fuckface" and thus they already fill the hate comments that people would've said about them. 

They bash themselves so other won't have to, thus if you involve 90% sarcastic and satire commentary on every content then people don't even know if they are serious or not anymore. Therefore if they make fun of someone then their fans just tell the ones they make fun of to kill themselves and shit like that, not knowing that they are not and don't want to be part of their stupid joke (because its so funny saying "kys" to people...)

Why do people care what they do, if i would win a fuck ton just by commentating on cringey people that no one knows, with the only setback is others calling me "sellout" then oh well, i'm sustaining myself just by talking shit to people that others hate/don't know as a type of satire, so i couldn't care less  :lol:

In a week people will forget about this and resume to their own cringe memes exclusive to the forums, and in the end "slap his own ass during sex" keemstar will be the vulture to watch any story on the field so he can feed all of it to himself on his popcorn cup.

Why do people care what they do, if i would win a fuck ton just by commentating on cringey people that no one knows, with the only setback is people calling me "sellout" then oh well, i'm sustaining myself just by talking shit to people that others hate/don't know, so i couldn't care less  :lol:

The problem is some of these people, leafy in particular, go to the point of bullying them, and this isn't petty highschool 'ur a gay xD!!' bullying, this is bullying them with half a million people watching you. With half a million people watching it could very well affect your personal life, with one guy he's harassed claiming to have lost his girlfriend due to the grief that his videos have caused.

Leafy needs to tone down his content as in it's current state it violates the youtube code of conduct and his channel could very well get closed. Most of his videos can be taken as either hateful or harassment.

For some reason I feel delighted that I've never heard of the people this thread is about, and in turn my amount of spare fucks to give is zero.

This is old news that has gone and passed already. Apologies were made and things were cleared up.

tl;dr no one cares m8

This is old news that has gone and passed already. Apologies were made and things were cleared up.

tl;dr no one cares m8

I'm still not clear on leafy baiting pyro to trash talk ethan? 

And the stuff has been out for <2 days. "old news" 

When Leafy became popular, I noticed his videos only talked about kids and mentally disabled people instead of people who actually deserved the hate.

Personally, I don't care about Leafy, except for the fact that his content seems to pander to the kid demographics due to his unwitty humour. Instead, I believe his fans to be toxic and cancerous, since they act almost like Keemstar's fanbase when people witchhunted someone's twitch stream.

Archived