What to do with $100 AUD?

ebolaman

Hey guys, super new to this forum and this is my first post.

I recently got 100 Australian dollars for a special event and I want to make some profit from TF2

I know I can buy keys at 1.7$ USD each then sell for 1.8$ USD each until I make enough, but there must be a better way to make profit right?

I am very desperate to find out how to trade, I don't really know much about unusuals but I have done a few paypal cash trades before and they were successful.

I am asking this from the forums because I am interested to see how you guys make profit and I will be very happy if you share :)

-Thanks

-r1Ns3

Hey guys, super new to this forum and this is my first post.

I recently got 100 Australian dollars for a special event and I want to make some profit from TF2

I know I can buy keys at 1.7$ USD each then sell for 1.8$ USD each until I make enough, but there must be a better way to make profit right?

I am very desperate to find out how to trade, I don't really know much about unusuals but I have done a few paypal cash trades before and they were successful.

I am asking this from the forums because I am interested to see how you guys make profit and I will be very happy if you share :)

-Thanks

-r1Ns3

If there were an easier way to do it, everyone would be doing it.  It's still the same thing as years ago, buy low, sell high, but it's gotten more complex because there are more items and more item qualities.  

Keep it. Why invest it on a F2P game when there's plenty of things you can do with it. Buy other games on steam, perhaps?

Archived