Will Cancelling Trade hold results in 7 days trading cool down?

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

Yes, this question is literally dumb.

Recently I have a trade on trade holds. Was not suppose to be. But no one gave me a solution why, so I went around asking my friends what to to. One of my friend told me to cancel the trade offer, Im like wtf? Cancelling trade holds trade will result in me couldn't trade for 7 days. I did not want to risk it so Im posting this topic here. Although I know that steam says I will get cooldown if i cancel trade holds but… my friend say I wouldn't. Any idea? If I would or would not.

And, If you got an answer to what happen to the trade between me and 3rdvintage which results in us in a trade hold, PLEASE answer me :(

Edit: I will be going to bed now, hopefully someone can give me a solution to the previous forum i posted after I woke up. Thanks!

Link to previous forum: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/49534-what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-these-trade-holds/

Cheers,

Wolf

Steam says X but my friend says Y. Who do you think is more trustworthy?

Yes you will get a 7 day ban, it's for people who actually do get hijacked to recover their account and to prevent trolls using it just to piss off traders.

Archived