Anyone managed to get a comp beta pass yet?

face

I got one :3

please gib/gift :|

Edit: nvm, what the fuck. people are selling them now? wasnt this supposed to be like a non-monetization thing?

Pretty disgusting to see competitive access being flipped on outpost, then again what do you expect from children

Pretty disgusting to see competitive access being flipped on outpost, then again what do you expect from children

This is why you cant have nice things. Welp, looks like im sitting this one out unless it decides to magically drop for me.

wow, you can now buy your way into the beta? so much for praying for the pass to drop

It's been the same for dota and cs:go. It's obviously meant to be for inviting your team/mates but they can't really stop you from giving it to someone after they give you items.

MM can wait, I rather not feed greedy people my money just to play on a glorified pub with slightly better players.

MM servers are still very unstable atm, I had people with over 400 ping while the enemies were teleporting all over the place during the stress tests. People were abandoning everytime they were losing and were being somewhat toxic in general.  

I must be really unlucky because I either get matched with 6s team, someone leaves mid game or I get teamed up with squeakers who wont stfu in voice chat, some even begging me for items or else they won't play.. da fuk

Guess MM is more for like parties..

I dont know why but seeing Talash, Muma, Asst and some other pro tf2 players selling beta passes on OP makes me kind of sad...

Wait how do you sell if it's non-tradable +_+ does the gift wrap thing still work?

Edit: oh ok found out. Much profiteering.

I must be really unlucky because I either get matched with 6s team, someone leaves mid game or I get teamed up with squeakers who wont stfu in voice chat, some even begging me for items or else they won't play.. da fuk

Guess MM is more for like parties..

I felt the exact same twice and haven't retried since then. I am disappointed by many people on tf2 who don't play the game as it should be.

Archived