If You Could Choose One New Effect...

Julia Gillard the Honest

Mine would be Team Energy. Simply a copy-paste job with PE and/or GE but coloured blue for BLU and red for RED.

I'd also like to see Yellow Energy but Team Energy would be better to see in an actual game.

Orbiting vaginas

No but seriously, orbiting fragments of different stones would be nice, for example orbiting diamonds, orbiting topaz, sapphire, emerald etcetc.

Orbiting vaginas

No but seriously, orbiting fragments of different stones would be nice, for example orbiting diamonds, orbiting topaz, sapphire, emerald etcetc.

NO MORE ORBITING PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry. but I'm kinda fed up with orbiting effects. 

Dancing lasers seems nice to me. Have a bunch of lasers on top of your hat (various colours) that move about in cool circles and stuff

Snowflakes. 

Sort of like the meteor effects from halloween (arcana and spellbound), but in a smaller, lower circle.

imagine a snowflakes tree :o

Orbiting Archimedes.

Just no

Erie flames

Real god damn Erie flames, not this bat crap. ERIE 4 LYFE

Agreed, they should add purple flames to scorching and burning.

Orbiting vaginas

Down with new orbiting anything.

Something that's similar to Cloud 9, but with musical notes. I'm sure Creamy would love to own a DeGroot Experience with that.

Also, Blood Rain.

Dificult to see the notes. Meh

- Warfare Fireworks,like antiaircraft artillery explosion in the sky and a few planes above you head.

- Jaratestorm (The title says the idea,like knifestorm,but whit a yellow cloud and jars of urine falling).

- SandvichRain (i like rain .-.)

- Seaside Buoy,3 seagulls flying in circles in you head,especially made for pirate-themed hats.

- Spooky Flock as same as Seaside,but whit crows.

- Sonora Outback,like the 2 last ones,but whit a sun in halfday and 2 vultures flying arround you head (is a orgasm for hats like Pyromancer's Mask,Hat with no name or Wild-west themed hats).

Scorching Flames. Oh that already exists. I don't need any new effect. Some musical notes would be nice but I guess I would still go with scorching. :P

I don't know the exact effect I'd go for, but I think it'd be really cool if unusualifiers ever happened, with insane inputs just to justify the prices. Something like a bonk boy unusualifier would require a strange festive scattergun, for a pink bubble effect :3

Archived