PSA: Gift wrap no longer can wrap untradable items

Zytoep

Then, what the heck good is it for. Who is going to spend $$$ to wrap something that can be trad-able anyways? 

Then, what the heck good is it for. Who is going to spend $$$ to wrap something that can be trad-able anyways? 

People who want things signed...People who want to give gifts..

People who want things signed...People who want to give gifts..

Good point on the people signing things. But, I use giftapults to just give stuff away, or I simply give them to friends.   B)

Good point on the people signing things. But, I use giftapults to just give stuff away, or I simply give them to friends.   B)

Yeah, I can understand just giving things to people, I just personally prefer that little gifted text when I'm getting things from friends or even complete randoms which is why I have my super tiny collection of gifted Secret Saxtons I've received.

So... my Strange Summer Shades are effectively worthless now?

I'll always treasure having a pair that was never gifted, but this development kinda sucks.  :ph34r:

Summer shades become not tradeable

Oh yeah Bois

that means the wrapped ones are like

a golden frying pan tier

but guys: Updated The Bounty Hat, Treasure Hat, and Hat of Undeniable Wealth and Respect to be tradable

but guys: Updated The Bounty Hat, Treasure Hat, and Hat of Undeniable Wealth and Respect to be tradable

I know someone recently was selling an Uncraftable HOUWAR, I suspected that the rare uncraftable ones were likely left untradable. I was right. RIP rare uncraft hats.

Archived