How to get colored name?

GT2KING

I thought to get colored name you had to be donator, but I've seen people with just premium that have name as well... I have premium so where can i find the option for name? Thanks <3

Looks like you figured it yourself. if you want other colours, you need to donate more.

yeah, but there are some people who havent donated anything and have colored names.

yeah, but there are some people who havent donated anything and have colored names.

I haven't seen any non-donators with coloured names here. Any examples?

Premium gives you a purple name. Usually instantly or within a day. Check your settings tho because you can disable it there (i think its called usergroup).

Ah, I see. If you have a premium status, you get a purple colour. Other than that, if you want a red coloured name, you would have to do something to get yourself banned (don't do that).

yeah i dont have purple name tho ;(

prem

Never seen this before, looks like you may be stuck with it until your prem expires (where you'll have to renew again to get your purple name)

Never seen this before, looks like you may be stuck with it until your prem expires (where you'll have to renew again to get your purple name)

oh :( ok

Since this is here, I am wondering if there's a name change thing on for the forums (since donator over rides premium and premium > donator)

There isn't but they should add one.

+1

Either:

• Get premium (Purple),
  • Donate to backpack.tf (either Gray, Blue, Green or Black depending on how much you donate),

or

• 2 weeks later...

Archived